viii. dance till your heart drops

Start from the beginning

Davina, Robby and Tory walked into the building the school was hosting prom in. Davina held Robbys hand while Tory and her had linked arms. Tory wore a beautiful leopard printed dresses that revealed half her legs and cleavage while Robby wore more of a causal look, obviously dress pants, suit and a tux over it, he kept it red to match along with Davina's dress.

Davina's dress was simple, it was a long dark red dress with thin sleeves, just like Tory's it showed some cleavage but it also had a gorgeous slit that ran down her left leg, she also wore some tall red heals to match along with the flowerband Robby had gotten her.

Tory had stopped the other two and Davina followed what she was looking at - Sam starred at the three with her jaw slacked. Tory smirked and Robby pulled Davina away, who also pulled Tory.

"So what's going to happen when you and Robby want to dance now that we know he is able to come in" Tory whispered into her bestfriends ear.

Davina shrugged "I'll dance with you both equally, don't worry your pretty little head off, I'll slow dance with you too Bubbles"

"Good"

"Look who can't take his eyes off you" Davina and Robby looked towards where Tory had pointed - Hawk.

Davina made eye contact with her ex-boyfriend, she could read his expression easily, he was hurt. Davina understood his feelings, she was with the two people who lead what happened to Hawk that night.

Robby gripped onto Davina's hand tighter "he does realise that you guys have been broken up for months."

"show him that" Tory joined in, she looked towards Davina "show him how you've moved on"

Robby pulled Davina's arm, pulling the girls gaze away from her ex. She smiled "yeah, let's go dance"

Robby pulled her away as Tory blew a kiss towards her. Davina laughed at her friends behaviour.

Robby immediately spun his girlfriend around, Robby didn't pull her away from Hawk, they had seen him form the opposite side of the dance floor, Davina realised he pulled her towards her ex boyfriend.

The two danced along to the groovy music that blasted throughout the room, Davina's eyes only stayed on Robby, the whole around her became dark, Robby was all that mattered in that moments

Robby dipped Davina down, Davina laughed pulling him into a kiss, "I'm so in love with you"

Davina's face dropped "what?"

"I'm in love with you" Robby repeated. A huge smile broke out on Davinas face "fucking hell"

She kissed Robby passionately, "I love you too so much."

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world" Robby and Davinas foreheads connected. Davina breathed in his cologne. "Shut up and dance with me"

After two more dances Davina went to find Tory while Robby walked off with some of his old friends. "You haven't changed much"

Davina's head snapped towards an angry Hawk "you know I really thought we could be friends again, I really thought that you would realise how horrible Robby and Tory and the rest of Cobra Kai was when you saw what they did to me"