What You Need

Beginne am Anfang

Youngjo frowned at the negative energy colliding with his own which was the exact opposite and, for a moment, he felt overwhelmed. Something was definitely wrong: Hwanwoong should have been able to describe some kind of scenario to the master, and he would have guided him through it, helping himself with his chakra to get deeper into the other's conscience. Hwanwoong had been only able to see darkness around him, and Youngjo had been too slow, he had been unable to keep him from falling into it.

The master gulped, aware of what the consequences might had been if he didn't help Hwanwoong now. He had to do something. Something more effective and drastic to be successful. Youngjo's eyes moved towards the desk where he kept all his stones: he could have used one of those to bring himself inside Hwanwoong, to face that negativity directly and to purify it at last. What made this apparently easy process dangerous was that Youngjo would have faced Hwanwoong's deepest desires and feelings, making them his own and he had no idea about how his body would have reacted to such a transversal experience. He had never tried with anyone, and he barely knew how to do it, but it was the only way.

Hwanwoong's grip tightened around his wrists. "I got you, Hwanwoong, I'm right here." He softly said to the youngest, acknowledging the fact he was unable to grab any of the stones he needed if Hwanwoong kept holding his wrists like that. He took a deep breath before tracing a series of symbols directly on the other's skin on his lower chest area. Then, he placed his hands so that his belly button was the center of a triangle both his thumbs and index finger were creating around it. He whispered a quick and long mantra of words, recalling the ancient symbols of nature. "Please, use me as a vessel, Hwanwoong..." He said at some point, hoping he could still reach the other's mind. Youngjo's deep dark eyes were focused on Hwanwoong's belly button as he bent down, stopping a couple of inches away from his skin. "Let your deepest desire flow like a river into me and let me guide you towards the light." He said before he kissed Hwanwoong's navel, closing his eyes at the rush of energy storming out of the other's body flowing inside him like a lighting breaking through a night sky at the beginning of a storm.

The more Youngjo took in, the less frenetically Hwanwoong was moving, until he was finally lying still on the bed while the master was having no little trouble stopping all that negativity and anxiety from taking over him. He desperately tried to trace some more symbols on the other's body, but the grip of Hwanwoong's hands was too strong, keeping him trapped until the very last drop of his energy passed through the master's mouth. Youngjo lost consciousness, falling like a dead weight on the other's chest.

When Hwanwoong opened his eyes not long after, he only had one wish in his mind: to fill the immense void inside his body, and the first person he laid his eyes on was Youngjo: "Master..."

That was the moment Youngjo opened his eyes too: his head was buzzing, his fingers shaking, his body heating up in every fiber of his being and it was all for Hwanwoong. He was like a bomb about to explode out of that new desire inside him he just wished to focus on Hwanwoong directly proportional to the young man's thirst for his dreams, his passions, and everything he had been holding back for a long time.

"M-Master... What is going on-?" Hwanwoong choked on his saliva when he suddenly realized his member was hard and squished in his jeans. He didn't even remember when he had fallen asleep – maybe it had been while the master was massaging his head – but it was irrelevant in that moment because he inexplicably felt like a blank page, ready to be filled by something he was somehow sure the master had. "I'm— Why do I feel so empty...?" His voice was shaking as he looked down at the other while trying hard not to reach out with his hands to run his fingers in the other's soft red hair. He hesitated for a moment: Hwanwoong was one hundred percent sure the master's hair was pitch black when he had entered that room. Why was the other's hair a different color now? That was strange.