The trio made the 'eh' face when they saw it. He really couldn't believe himself that he'd met someone like them.

" holy smoke, I'm not dreaming… "

He said to himself as the girls began to ask him several questions.

" Excuse me mister, but… what are you doing in St Freya? " - Mei

" What were those weapons?! " - Kiana

" Subject mister anonymous, were you being sent here to attack the other? " -Da Bronya

Being surrounded by three girls that keep asking him questions makes his head go spinning.

" AAAAA! STAPH! "

The trio finally stopped after he shouted at them.

" I know this is hard to believe but, I'm actually Dr. Einstein lab partner "

" Eh? When did you start working here mister? "

" Weeks ago actually… "

" Then, why have we never seen you walk around the campus before? "

" Ah, about that… I'm actually staying indoors since I start working here so I can finish my unfinished project "

" Question mister, what kind of project are you working on? "

He then pulls out one of his guns and shows it to them. It doesn't have any cool design on it so it just looks like a plain modern gun.

" This is actually just an improved version of the old one. "

" Wow, can I try it? "

"Kiana, you can't do that! "

" It's fine Mei, I'll let Kiana play with it… if she can activate it that is… "

He handed over the gun to Kiana and she immediately went to the empty space in the arena and pulled the trigger.

*Click*

" Eh? Why can't it shoot anything? Is it broken? "

" Not really Kiana, this gun only can activate by me, because I program it to only react to me "

" Wow, I'm actually impressed by your skills mister "

He lied, it actually can be activated by pouring honkai energy into it. Just now, he poured his asura genes into the core.

He smiles at them and he takes his gun back from Kiana and shoves it back into his pocket.

He turns around and looks at them so he can introduce himself to them properly.

" My name is Rin or Dr. Rin. I'm part of anti-entropy??? I guess "

" You… guess??? "

"Yup, and how bout you guys introduce yourself? "

The trio nodded and began to introduce themselves.

"  I'm Kiana Kaslana! And I'll be the strongest Valkyrie ever! "

" My name is Raiden Mei, it's a pleasure to meet you Dr Rin "

" The name Bronya Zaychik, and this is project bunny 19c "

A translucent robot then gives him a wave. Being a little bit curious, he went down to his knees and patted the little girl that goes by the name Bronya.

" Hmm~ man, it's nice having a girl like you around"

Bronya is kinda shocked by the action of the man she just met a few minutes ago.