She took her suitcase and was about to go when Rhea stopped her.

Rhea - Mom where are you going ?

Meera - No need for you to know that.

Rhea - But mom I am just asking for your safety.

Meera - Shut up leave my bag !

Night Time,
At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Sadhana was roaming in the hall. Vansh reached there along with Arya.

Sadhana - Oh you are here .

Arya - Yup !

Sadhana - Vansh..... Some guests have came to stay.

Vansh - Guest ? Who ?

Sadhana - Roshni's cousin sisters Yuvika and Nitya.

Vansh - Alright.

Their conversation was ended with sound of footsteps. Meera was standing at the door step with a suitcase in her hands. Sadhana got angry seeing her.

Sadhana - You ?!! What are you doing here ?!!! Get out !!! Who even let you come inside ?!!!

Meera - Maa.... Listen to me please.

Vansh - Mom I invited Meera to stay here.

Sadhana - What ?!! Why ?!!

Vansh - Mom even if we don't consider her a part of our family but she still is a Raisinghania and I won't tolerate if anyone slaps her without a reason.

Sadhana - Slap ? Who ?

Meera - Alia Mehra .

Sadhana - Fine stay here but don't bother me .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Delhi

The Agnihotri family was having dinner. The dinning table was buzzing with noises while one person sat  silently.

Rupal - You are getting old , so of course you will not remember what occasion is tomorrow!

Brijesh - Why do you always taunt on my age ? I still look like Rajesh Khanna !

Samarthya - And I am Hrithik Roshan!

Aisha - Yeh accha tha guru ! ( That was nice !)

Brijesh - What is the occasion tomorrow?

Rupal - Karwa chauth!!! I keep fast for him and he doesn't even remember!!

Lekha - Very bad papa ji very bad !

Shweta - Yes all these husbands are made from the same material !! Right Naina ?

Naina - Hmmm.....

Mia - Arey har baar sirf hmmm Gillette se shave kariye aur phir Jo marzi boliye .

Diksha - Bhai itna deep nhi jana tha !

Isha - But accha tha !! Yuvraj see this !

Yuvraj - Huh ? What ?

Mia - Where are you lost mere bhrata shree ?

Yuvraj - No where !!

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Abhi returned home and saw Rhea crying while Alia consoled her. The other family members were busy with their own works and didn't pay any heed to Rhea.

Abhi - Princess what happened why are you crying ?

Rhea - It's mom....

Abhi - Pragya ? What did she -

Alia - Not that Pragya bhai !! She is not worthy to be called as Rhea's mother !! We are talking about Meera bhabhi !

Abhi - Where is Meera ? How can she make my daughter cry ?

Rhea - Dad Meera mom went somewhere. And when I asked where she was going she rudely replied and went.

Abhi - Do you know where she went ?

Alia - No bhai .

Abhi - Okay ..... She will come when she wants but this time I won't let her step inside my house.

Alia - You are right bhai.

Rhea didn't why her Buji was instigating her dad against her Meera mom ? But her Buji thought the best for her so she just shook off all those thoughts.

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

The dinning table was silent. Nitya looked at everyone's faces and decided to speak.

Nitya - Why is everybody so serious ?

Sadhana - Because we shouldn't talk while eating.

Nitya - Is that written in a book ?

Sadhana glared at her even her grand daughters didn't replied back to her. Arya looked at both of them as if they were a part of a drama.

Avantika - Nitya don't talk like that ! Mrs.Raisinghania I apologise on her behalf.

Sadhana nodded her head. Nitya opened her mouth to say something again but chose to silent.
______________________________________

Hi readers ,
I had this chapter saved in the draft so I thought to upload this.

Anyways.....Can anyone suggest me some ideas for the further chapters ?

One more question shall I turn Rhea positive ?

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Till then,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711

Till then,Lots of love 💕Take care of yourselfYour authorVD__711

Bye Bye..........
______________________________________