The next time I open my eyes the room is pitch black and the sun in completely down. I spring up in shock and practically dive across the room to turn Sarah nightstand light on.
I hadn't meant to fall asleep.
The recurring feeling to cry, pushes its way in and tears build as I tiredly slump over to Sarah's dresser, gathering some polka dot pajama pants and a long sleeve white shirt into my arms before tiredly making my way into the bathroom. It feels as if it's against my will even though I'm the one doing it. My mind and my body are at war.

I do my skin a favor and only lightly scrub this time. It never removes the dirtiness that consumes it but at least after the shower it feels as if it resets before the grime starts to build again.
I don't wash my hair being that I did earlier. It's a quicker shower than normal, mostly because I feel that I might pass out from lack of sleep.

I almost fell over from dizziness as I try to pull the pajama bottoms on. I pull the shirt down over my head, tripping over the dirty pile of clothes as I try and make my way out of the bathroom.

Plopping down on the bed, I check my phone.

No new messages

I'm glad to see they haven't texted me. That means they're occupied and having fun and I'm not burdening them with worry.

After messing around on the internet for a few moments, trying my hardest to fight the sleep fighting it's way in, I drop my phone down on the nightstand and roll over, pulling the covers over me and closing my eyes, letting the sleep overtake me.

Bitter flavor lingers on my tongue. My stomach feels like someone poured acid into it. Metal eating acid that would burn flesh up in seconds.
I groan, my head dropping back, I'm so dizzy.
My eyes peal open into the darkness, I don't know where I am but there is light coming from the window, yellow and blue. I don't know where it's coming from.
I can hear noise, so much noise but it's distant and below me. Am I upstairs?
Sharp fiery pain explodes between my legs, inside of me and up my core. I swear I can taste the pain on my tongue. I cry out try to push the weight that's crushing my body off but it doesn't budge.
My head is pushed to the side and then my face is smashed into a mattress.
The pain comes again, in a rhythm that doesn't stop, only growing and worse and worse as it goes on.
Hot liquid trickles down my legs, ticking my skin. I cry out again.
Sarah
Sarah
Where is Sarah
Someone help me
"St-stop" I tried to speak but my speech is sloppy and uncontrolled.
My body is clammy and sweaty.
I reach up, pushing at the weight again
I can feel his hair brushing roughly against my face.
"Stop" his voice is raspy and thick, like he's out of breath.
My arms are pushed down and pressed into my chest.
I cry out, in and out of consciousness. Each time I woke up again the pain was worse.
His eyes meet mine, dark and evil like. The light outside the window reflecting off of them, sweat dripping down his face..his face..I saw his face. I knew that face..I knew him
I try to scream but his palm slams down over my mouth, pushing my head harshly into the mattress.
"Shut up" his thrusts became more violent and hard with each time. Everything is blurry and spotty. In pieces like a puzzle that's been scattered everywhere.
The pain, growing thicker and heavier, the room feeling as if it was closing in, his eyes pouring down into mine as he held me down, all I can do is watch. I struggle underneath him screaming into his palm but his body is bunch larger than mine and it's no use. I grow more tired and exhausted as I fight to free myself from under him.
His palm begins to slide from my face, I can feel the sweat and taste the saltiness against my lips. It slides farther down and I scream out, feeling as if my throat is tearing in half.

"Shires"
"Shires!" My body is jolted awake, my throat burning with pain that I can taste. Where is he? Did it happen again? I can feel my hair is damp around my face.
The room is black except for the night side table.
My hands shake uncontrollably and I almost scream again until someone slams their hand down over my mouth.
"Stop, stop it's me" a voice says, a familiar voice.
I stare up at him frozen, feeling the fear drain from my body. He drops his hand.
It's Rafe..it's Rafe.. it's just Rafe.
It was a dream. A horrible, terrible gut wrenching nightmare.
"Breathe" he tells me, he's dressed in grey sweatpants and black tee shirt.
He looks tired and his hair is messy. I probably woke him up, oh no did I wake him up?
"Did I wake you up?" I struggle to speak, my throat is scratchy and sore, shaky as I speak.
"You were screaming" he tells me, running his hand through his hair before resting both on his hips.
"I'm sorry" I tell him, pulling my knees up to my chest, reaching up and wiping the tears off my face.
"Did anyone else wake up?" I ask. Ward and Roses room is downstairs and Wheezies is upstairs so I hope my screaming didn't travel that far.
"No" he tells me, before walking off towards the bathroom.
I hear the water turn on then off a few seconds later. He returns with a glass of water, reaching it out to me.
I take it, taking a sip. It burns as it goes down my throat. I hadn't realized how thirty I was.
"Thank you"
His lips fall into a line and he nods. He looks annoyed again.
"I'm sorr-"
"Stop" he clips and I look away from him. Taking another drink before setting it down on the nightstand.
"What was it?" He asks after a few moments of silence.
I look up at him meeting his eyes, chewing on my lip.
"You know.."
He nods like he knew and just wanted to confirm.