(One-shot) romantic research

Bắt đầu từ đầu

—————————————————

Stinkfly shot a pile of goo on the ground, then changes to human, and fires his plumbers pistols at it, setting it a blaze.

Shuri: "hm. I didn't know that"

Y/n: "here's a tip shuri. If the goo is shot first, then he can be set on fire. If the fire is shot first, the goo came out it out. I can also change the density of it"

Shuri: "gross. But cool"

—————————————————

Greymatter moved a chess piece, and knocks over shuri's piece, causing shuri the look in surprise.

Shuri: "how did?-"

Greymatter: "brain power!"

Shuri: "you beat me in three turns!"

—————————————————

Rip jaws was repeatedly biting into the piece of vibranium, and eventually bites it in half.

Shuri: "I feel bad for that entire species.."

—————————————————

Wildmutt and zed we're having a conversation, when shuri snuck up from behind and swung down with a bat.

Wildmutt jumps away, and smirks.

Shuri: "full range..."

—————————————————

Upgrade was currently on T'challa's suit, moving around as if it were any other machine.

T'challa: "has anyone seen my suit?"

T'challa walks in, and sees the suit being controlled by upgrade, then he immediately walks away.

—————————————————

Ghostfreak floated through a vibranium wall, then through another.

Ghostfreak: "is this really necessary?"

He then runs face first into a reinforced vibranium wall.

Ghostfreak: "what the?"

—————————————————

XLR8 was running at his top speed on a treadmill made of vibranium.

Shuri: "almost there!"

XLR8: "to what?!"

The treadmill starts to fall apart, and XLR8 goes flying forward, crashing through the wall.

XLR8: "ow.."

—————————————————

Shuri: "I believe that's it!"

Y/n: "oh thank God"

Shuri: "of your original arsenal. How about we plan for another one?"

Y/n: "fine. But first"

Y/n takes shuri's tablet away, then picks her up bridal style, then started walking away.

Shuri: "oh! where are we going?"

Y/n: "it's a surprise!"

Okoye walks past them without issue, but then turns around in shock, before collecting her composure.

Okoye: "have fun princess"

Shuri gave a thumbs up, as y/n carries her around the corner.

—————————————————

What did we learn?

Heatblast is able to increase his body temperature high enough to melt vibranium.

Diamondhead's crystalline body is able to reflect the energy based weapons of wakanda.

Four arms is capable of carrying a multitude of metals, including vibranium.

Stinkfly's goo can put out fires, and be set on fire. Y/n can also choose the density of the goo.

Greymatter is smart. Who could've guessed?

Rip jaws teeth are strong enough to bite through vibranium.

Wildmutt has full range ”echo location”

Upgrade can bond with vibranium.

Ghostfreak can't go through reinforced vibranium.

XLR8 can outspeed a vibranium treadmill.

Future notes of other aliens to be determined.