Chapter 7: How To Break The Fort?

Start from the beginning

Kevin: I'll introduce myself later. Take the chest, and if you try to escape, I can't guarantee myself.

Omi: Just don't hurt me!

Minutes later, when Danny and Jacob are looking for information on the camps

Jacob: A lot of this.

Danny: You have a flash drive and we need to write it down somewhere.

Jacob: Yes I do. 25gb of memory. It should be enought.

Kevin comes with Omi who carries the chest with him

Kevin: Gentlemen, we have one of the four monks Pandabubba talked about!

Danny: Where was he?

Kevin: Locked in a closet, I even found this chest there, and it's full of them.

Jacob: Wait! This is Omi!

Omi: Yes it's me! I was fed up with sick orders from Raimundo.

Kevin: You had to do something wrong.

Omi: I just wanted to say that this weapon is one great disgrace to the Xiaolin monks!

Kevin: What weapon?

Omi: Open up!

Kevin opens the chests and there are weapons of the latest generation

Kevin: Holy shit.

Danny: Now we know what they needed weapons from the Russians. And the accessories are not here by accident.

Omi: Ask what you want. I don't care. Raimundo must answer for his crimes.

Danny: Crimes?

Omi: He is responsible for the labor camps. Master Fung planned to do a coup d'état to stop Raimundo, but I know it's for nothing. I tried to do here, but they locked me in a closet.

Danny: Well, I guess we're on the same side of the barricade. I'm Danny Adventure.

Jacob: Jacob Woods

Kevin: And I'm Kevin Hart.

Omi: And I am Omi. Former Xiaolin monk.

Danny: Wait... What former monk...

Omi: Ok. I left the monastery like I said through Raia.

Danny: Do you know anything about labor camps?

Omi: There were two, but one of them was destroyed.

Danny: Where are they?

Omi: One was in Vorkuta and the other is ... In Nikolskoy.

Danny: Where?

Omi: In Nikolskoy. All information is in this computer.

Jacob: I'll save it to a pendrive.

Omi: What's that?

Jacob: Such a portable recording disk

Omi: Aaa.

Jacob, I find information about the camp in Nikolskoy

Jacob: Gentlemen... We were less screwed than they were

Kevin: What are they?

Jacob: Because mostly Women are there.

Omi: I've been there but I'm not going to go back there!

Danny: Why is that?

Omi: Something very bad has been going on in Xiaolin for years.

Danny: From the moment Raimundo came to lead Xiaolin?

Omi: Not right away. After the great battle, someone has come a new one. I stayed mainly in the temple to look after Master Fung. And then. Something has changed a lot. These weren't my friends I know. They have become more brutal than usual. When I found out about the labor camps, I decided to leave.

Jacob: Okay... I am already saving files to pendrive.

Omi: Whose side are you on?

Danny: We mainly care about our skin.

Kevin: Okay, end of conversation. Omi, I'll lock you in the bunker outside the hangar.

Kevin goes with Omi to the bunker.

Jacob: You should have told him what you did with Master Fung!

Danny: How was I supposed to know there was a revolt going on there! Listen up! We didn't know anything then?

Jacob: And you know ignorance of the law does not excuse you when breaking the law!

Danny: Jacob for fuck's sake! We knew nothing! Stop whispering and you would start to act more.

Jacob: Okay.

Meanwhile at Jack's house. Jack is making himself food. Suddenly she meets Chase and Young

Chase: Hello Jack!

Jack turns in horror

Jack: Chase Young!

Chase: I came to visit you, but for good reason.

Jack: Get out! After all! In the "Great Battle" we needed you the most and suddenly something happened to you and we lost!

Chase: I was looking for reasons for losing. I found one and it is huge.

Jack: This one is for sure! Then please tell me where is Wuya! What happened to Hannibal Roy Bean! I'll tell you what happened ... Wuya and Hannibal haven't been here for 10 years! And you! Are you suddenly weak? Of which! You have no excuse!

Chase: Well then we have to be more... Explain what happened there!