1

May or may not contain grammatical errors.

-

3rd Person's POV

It was just a usual Thursday for Minjeong— waking up for school, play games with a friend after, and sleep. Then repeat.

And she hopes it stays that way, her routine is repetitive but she's contented with it.

Arriving at her school after parking her bicycle, she went off to find her friend. She preferred riding her bicycle to the school rather than riding those buses that's full of humans.

A black-haired woman leaning her back on the wall of their building came into Minjeong's sight as she strides her feet towards their building. With a pair of earphones in, dark eyes glued on her phone, and seemingly not noticing Minjeong's presence 5 meters ahead of her.

Minjeong's right eyebrow raised in confusion, is there something so interesting on her phone for her quick-witted friend to not feel her presence? 

A wicked smiled appeared on her face, why not make an advantage of a one-time opportunity?

Besides, they still have 20 minutes before the first period starts.

Her gaze turned to the phone, targeting the item. Getting into stance, she narrowed her eyes on the target with the smile still on her face. She was quite the runner and the snatcher back in high school so this should be easy for her. 

After a few deep breaths, she then rushed off towards her friend, swiftly snatching the dark-haired friend's phone out of her hands. Making use of her friend's shocked state, she flashed out of the scene with phone in hand.

It didn't take 3 seconds for the friend to realize that Minjeong just snatched her precious phone, ''KIM FUCKING MINJEONG! YOU LIL BITCH!'' She snapped as she also sets off to hunt off a certain short black-haired thief.

She managed to catch up. . . . with a 10 meter distance.

Minjeong didn't look back and stacked all her strength to her legs before running faster than before, increasing the distance between them. 

After running around and Minjeong continuously increasing their distance, she finally lost her friend. Of course, they avoided running in the hallways.

Anxiousness filled the panting dark-haired girl's face, ''Shit, I hope she doesn't discover that yet,''

''I gotta find her quick.''

On the other side, a specific short black-haired girl was letting out quick puffs of breaths.

''Shit. . . when did she get so. . . fast?'' She let out between heavy pants. As her breathing slowly goes back to normal, her eyes automatically scanning her surroundings. Judging from the green plants, she's just by the garden.

She exhaled and lifted the phone she just snatched, ''Wonder why she got so distracted,'' 

A scowl printed on her face when she found out that the phone was turned off, ''What? How? I swear I avoided the power button all this time.''  

Before she could even press on the power button, a hand hastily grabbed the phone away from her, causing for Minjeong to yelp in surprise.

''JISAS KRAIST AERI!'' She shrieked. ''DON'T COME OUT OF NOWHERE!''

"Why are you acting like you didn't just suddenly snatch my phone outta nowhere?" Aeri sweatdropped, sneakily sliding her phone inside her pocket. The act made Minjeong raise her eyebrow.

"Do you have a girlfriend or something? What are you hiding?"

Aeri looked at her with an unamused look and a huff, "Just because I was focused on my phone, doesn't mean I have a lovelife??''