Chapter 17: The start...

Comenzar desde el principio

Taehyung and Jungkook gasped "Y/N!!!!" Jungkook shouted and tried to walk to her so he could help her to get up but stopped on his track when he felt someone gripping his ankle.

He thought that it was maybe Taehyung but his breath hitched when he saw that Taehyung was standing across him, also 2 meters away.

His heart beat increased when he slowly looked down only to see nothing. Then what was stopping him from walking?

Meanwhile, Taehyung ran to the crying Y/n who was more than scared and helped her to get up slowly. He cupped her face as she looked at him with her teary eyes.

"T-T-Taehyung, let's l-leave f-from there..." He nodded while shushing her "Don't worry, we'll make it out of here no matter what." But suddenly they gasped when they saw Jungkook falling onto the ground and being dragged onto the floor harshly.

The mint haired guy groaned as his head hit the floor and it got bruised slightly. The next moment he felt his body breaking when he was bumped against the couch in a really bad way.

Taehyung and Y/n stood there, their bodies got paralysed. Was this even real? Was there an invisible power? Was someone else also there expect them?

"Y/n, run..." Said the blue haired guy in a whisper tone and she looked at him. "What?" "Run!" He raised his voice before pushing her to the window and running to Jungkook.

She bit into her lips as she wanted to cry but for now, she couldn't. She had to be strong, for herself, for Jungkook, for Taehyung. Taking a deep breath, she pushed open the window and jumped from it, falling successfully onto the grass.

She then turned around to look into the house and saw Taehyung picking Jungkook up from the floor. He put his arm around his shoulder and they rushed to the window.

As they arrived, Taehyung slowly helped the younger in jumping from the window as Y/n helped them from the opposit side. The younger jumped beside Y/n safely then they looked at Taehyung.

The blue haired guy breathed out before putting his feets onto the window, but before anything else, he was pulled back and the window closed shut.

"Taehyung!!" Y/n shouted and Jungkook widened his eyes before approaching the window and trying to open it but it was none of his use. It felt like it was sealed since an eternity.

On the other hand, Taehyung groaned and got up from the floor while dusting off his clothes. He slowly looked around with heavy breathings and rushed again to the window to open it, but it wouldn't.

"What the fucking hell?" He muttered before glancing at the youngers who looked back at him from outside. Only fear was seen into their eyes before he could look up at the sky.

The shade was slowly becoming black from dark blue. The night was falling and this paranormal activity was not letting them live peacefully.

"I have to go out from there, no matter what." Said the blue haired guy before running to the main door and trying to opening it while gathering all the strength that he had.

The youngers also ran there before trying to open it from the opposit side "Oh god, please help him." Jungkook whispered in fear as he and Y/n pushed onto the door with their shoulders.

Taehyung also tried to do the same, while pulling onto the wooden door knob with all the strength that he had. Only God knew how, and the youngers succeeded in opening the door then looked at Taehyung with a smile of hope.

They quickly took him and they ran out of the house as far as they could go. "Where are we going?" Y/n asked breathless as the men continued to run while gripping her hand by each side "I don't know but really far from there."

Without them knowing it, their surroundings changed from the country side to a forest one. After, which felt like hours, they finally stopped and fell down, onto the ground.

Y/n leaned onto a tree and the men layed down while coughing hard. "There is not even water..." Said the blue haired guy before sitting up and the younger did the same before looking at each other.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked to the younger and he nodded, confusing still pooling his mind and thoughts. "How is this possible? What was there?" He asked his brother, who himself didn't know the answer.

Suddenly Y/n muttered, gaining the men's attention "So, unty Aera was right." As soon as this thought kicked in, the men widened their eyes.

"Yes, mom was right." "These persons were not lying back then!" Said Jungkook, out of disbelief. Then the older thought of taking his phone and trying to join their mother.

"I must call her and tell her." But as he pulled out his phone, it was broken into pieces. "Fuck!" A curse left his mouth and he punched the phone.

The youngers sighed, feeling hopeless. Then Y/n slowly looked around and fear invaded her heart. She just realized that, they were lost in the middle of a jungle.

TBC❤️❤️.

1.11k? Are you all serious 😭😭?

I can't believe that I reached more than 1k reads, it's so heart touching, knowing that you all support me and give love to my work.

I'll make sure to give the best of me, and you all give me the best of you❤️.

I seriously love you all and thanks again, it means a lot to me❤️✨.