"Undeniable Regret."

WARNING: This chapter will contain triggering content. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. ⚠️ A warning will be provided when the Triggering stuff begins.

.
.
.
.

Regret.. That's what I felt throughout my entire being. Regret took hold of my mind, and my body, replacing it as a whole.

My bones, my blood, my organs, were all replaced by Regret. My mind kept replaying what happened a mere moment later, as I do nothing.

I can do nothing, but stare pathetically. My fingers unwrapped around my injured shoulder and dropped to the ground, my eyes never left the scene in front of me.

Salty tears fell from my eyes, and I was forced to blink. When I did, I kept my eyes closed a little longer than usual, trying to leave from this, hopefully, false reality and settle into the real one.

The reality where, my baby sister is at home safe and sound, the reality where, we are eating breakfast without a problem, the reality where, father walks in the door tired from work and we both hug him tightly, I need that reality.

But it doesn't matter how hard I try to imagine it, how hard I try to grasp it. I'm trying to grab onto that reality, trying to grip it for dear life, but it still slips. Just like my tears.

As I open my eyes, I'm still there. Not my reality, the false one. The one that stole my sister. The one that snatched her up like she was nothing.

No..

That wasn't the problem. It wasn't the reality that took her from me.

It was AllMight.

I glance up at the self proclaimed, "Hero." He still fights the villian, jumping around, gusts of wind blow my shirt back and forth. Everyone is too focused on the fight to acknowledge the fact that my sister is suffering.

*Triggering content starts here*
-Skip if you need to- ⚠️

.
.
.

No one cares about the overturned car that so happened to crush my sister. No one care about the blood that bathes the pavement. No one cares about the leftover and flying debris that could crush any passer-by or that anyone could get a serious injury from. At that matters in that moment..

Is AllMight.

The villian was still alive and kicking. The almighty hero, AllMight could throw a car at my sister, but couldn't capture a lowly villian?

I whip my head over to my sister crushed body. Only her chocolate brown hand, and green dress could be seen. Tears continue to fall from my face, as I call for her.

"Moline.." I whisper. My voice as dry as a desert. "Moline, get up.." I finally stand, and slowly walk over to the car my sister was stuck under. Her fingers close slightly, and open slightly. She was alive!

"Moline! Your okay! Don't worry, your big brother will help you." I rush over to her, and take hold of the car that has trapped her. I pull, and lift with all of my might. (Get it? Allmight?)

"Molly!" I scream, 1. trying to get my voice heard from the commotion behind me. 2. trying my hardest to get her attention. Her hand twitches in response. "Crawl away from the car, I have you!" I scream again.

She doesn't move. "Moline!" I scream again. Her fingers don't  twitch this time..

My eyes widen, "no.. no. No. NO. NO!" I say, my voice cracking. "MOLLY GET UP. GET UP." I yell, still attempting to keep the heavy car off of her. Tears stream down my face, as I scream for her to move. She doesn't stir..

With no other choice, and with my voice gone harsh and raw, I scream for someone else. "HELP! I NEED HELP, ANYONE. PLEASE!" I continue screaming until my voice has almost completely gone, and my arms have gone noodle like. It's taking all my strength to hold it as long as I have.

"help.. help please. anyone. help." I mumbled, keeping the cat away from my sisters, hopefully still alive body. My tears have dried now. No one came to help.

My hands suddenly slip, and the 100+ pound car, fell back onto my sister. I heard a crack, when it did. "NO!" I yelled, my voice cracking bad. I had no energy, and was tired beyond repair. I couldn't bring myself to do anything, and even if moline was alive then, there was no way she was alive now..

I was stuck.

Dried blood on my shoulder, sweaty, tired mentally, physically, and emotionally and without a sister. I also had to go to school tomorrow..

.
.
.

*Triggering content stops.* ⚠️

Isn't that great?

Regret doesn't leave me either..

It didn't then and I dont believe it ever will.

.
.
.
.

Wow! That was a bumpy ride.. I almost cried when writing this. But this is mineta, reenacting what happened with his adoptive sister.

And this is the start of his villian arc. 😈

Anyways, have a nice day.

-Mikeyy🐢🧡

P.s: no drawings today, I just needed to set the mood and a drawing would make yall feel better. I wouldn't want that.

Love you, ❤.