Raman- sir please see this.

He did something with his phone and gave it to me.

I confusingly took it and what I saw made my blood boiled with anger. I took my phone and dialled a number.

I coldly said, ''In my cabin , NOW''.

Ishita's pov

Today I woke up early.Everything is going normal.No one knows about our engagement in office except Raman bhai.He could not make it to our engagement as his wife is pregnant.He congratulate me later and from then I call him 'bhai' as he regards me as his little sister.

I took a shower and wrapped the towel around me and came out. I was thinking what to wear today.

My trance was broken by the ringtone of my phone. I smiled seeing the caller id. Ansh wish me Good morning. I don't know what's with him nowadays with this endearments. Whenever he called me with endearments, my stomach do a back flip.

I wished him back. I didn't ask him the place cuzs I know he will not tell me. Ansh told me to disclose our relation as we are engaged now. But I don't want it now. I have a feeling that someone from our company is backbiting us.To know the truth I have to assorted with everyone freely. If they came to know our relation , the person will get alarmed and maintain distance from me.

I told him once the project will complete, then he can do as his wish. Then he told me to stay away from Rahul. I don't know what's with him. Rahul is a good friend. But I like his Possiveness over me. I calm him down and cut the call.

I decided to wear a maroon chikhon kurti with matching white plazo. I paired it with my favourite jhumka and apply some moisturizer and lip gloss.

I have my breakfast and inform maa that  me and ansh are going on a date after office.

I went to the office in a happy mood.i went our floor and everything is unnaturally calm. Suddenly someone burst a party popper. I was startled and saw everyone was circling me with a red heart ballon in their hands.

The people from front move away and Rahul came in with a bouquet of red roses  in his hand. I can clearly understand what is going to happen. But before I could say something or stop him, he get on his knees and said.,

' ishita, from the day you came, I feel a pull towards you. You affected my heart. I love you ishita. Will you marry me? '

I was shocked but regain myself and said, ' I am sorry Rahul. I don't love you. I can't marry you. '

Rahul stand up and said, 'it's okay. We can work on it'.

Me- it's not possible. Because I am already engaged . My heart, my soul, my everything belongs to someone else. He is only one for me. I am sorry. '

I showed my engagement ring to him. He said, 'but you never told you are engaged. '

Me- Just some days ago I got engaged and I thought to give you guys a treat this weekend. But before that this happened.

Rahul- I am sorry, I didn't knew.

Before I can reply my phone rang with ansh's name. I looked around and saw the CCTV in the corner. Now he is gonna scold me. He told me before about Rahul but I didn't listen. I picked up the call and put it on my ear. Before I said hello, he coldly said, 'In my cabin, NOW' and cut the call.

By his voice I can say he is very angry. Before he can fire Rahul or do some worst, I have to calm him down.

I said, 'I am coming  from washroom ' and excused myself.

I went to the ceo' s floor. On the way I met Raman bhai. He said, 'boss is very angry. Do something.'

I took a deep breath and went in.I saw him sitting on his chair with cold look. A shriver run through my spine. He stood up from his chair and came towards me.

He pulled me close by my waist. And without any warning slammed his lips on mine. He kissed me hard.He sucked my lips and entered his tongue in my mouth. At first I was shocked but later try to respond that I learned  by watching k dramas and movies.

After some minutes, we pulled away feeling sort of breath. We both are panting. My lips were swollen. My face became red. Ansh now is looking calm.

Ansh- I told you na. He has feelings for you.

Me- I am sorry.

Ansh- I am gonna fire him and I will make sure he doesn't get any work.

I hugged him tightly and said, 'calm down ansh. I already reject him. And I also told everyone that I am engaged.'

Ansh - I know. I hear what you said. Our cctv has that facility. That's why I am still here otherwise that Rahul would be on roads by now. Ishu I am very possive about my things.

Me- I know and me too. Now leave that grumpy face and give me a smile.

He smiled and pecked my lips. I said, 'now go and finish your work. I will wait for you in front of the cafe. Bye. '

He nodded and bid bye. I came from there and directly went to the washroom. My heart was beating fast. My face was red. Our kiss was replaying in my mind. I wash my face and took some deep breaths.

I went to my desk and reena said, 'I am not going to talk with you. You were engaged and didn't tell me.'

Aryan and Rashi also joined and said, 'we are angry too'.

I smiled sheepishly at them and said, 'sorry guys '.

Reena- leave it and tell what is his name and how he looks, what did he do, is it love marriage or arranged?

Me- breath reena. I can't say his name now. it's a arranged one and he works in  their family company . And he is very nice person, in and out. I like him a lot.

Rashi- ooo hoo  someone is whipped.

Aryan- we are so happy for you ishu. And we didn't know that rahul is going to propose you. We were also surprised.

Me- it's okay. He didn't knew.

Reena- okay, where is our treat?

Me- lunchtime.

Then we get to work. I didn't saw Rahul the whole day. He needs some space to digest everything. At lunch I treated them with chocolate pastry.

The rest of the day went as usual though everyone got something new to gossip. But I didn't care.Our office hours ended and I went out.

I waited outside the cafe, our usual spot. I saw his car coming. He stopped the car and I get in. He gave me his charming smile and we drove off.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 ⭐.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 😊😇😘

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓