={Second Chapter}=

What your first thought would be if you died and woke up in an entirely different timeline with unknown people?

"Everything looks like a historical art out of a painting." I muttered to myself after waking up in the middle of the forest and being lucky enough to have found my way out.

I am wearing something similar with these people but why do they look at me as if I'm an outcast? What did i do?

"Master M/n!!" Come a shout from someone. That is my name! I turned around and saw a man a couple of years older than i currently am. 

"Master?" I couldn't help but ask. Isn't that a honorific to someone with a high status. Am i rich?..... i am rich?

"Yes. Master, the madam is very worried to the punishment your father will bestow upon you." The butler said with a very worried expression. "You've been gone for a couple of days now and your father found out that you drunk all night and harassed some of the princesses in town. He is very furious." He said in deep confusion and seems to be thinking again before looking at me with a glare. 

I looked at him in shock. Drunk? Harassed? I will never do those things. I have deep respect towards women.

"But i didn't do anything... " I said to him nervously. To this father of mine that's he's calling, he is sure scary if this butler looked like that. It feels like my punishment is going to be behead in front of the whole human race.

"Are you sure? And what's with that shock expression master? Have you hit your head? You never cared to these absurd things." The butler's face changed into a suspicious one. I just looked at him, am i not acting like how this past owner should be acting? What if i got found out?...

Wait- Am i insane? Why do i think that this is some reincarnation anime out of a manga- those things are not true.

"I'm very sorry but i really couldn't understand. I woke up deep in the forest and found my way here and then i heard you calling for my name. You look like a butler to me, are you possibly someone i should know?"

I decided to keep it all real. To the transmigrated novel's I've read in my past life, there's a possibility that the family of this body's owner will just disregard everything with something happened that caused me to have a sudden memory lost. The plan should be it. I'll say the truth and would lie when needed for my own protection.

"..." The butler looked like he's in deep confusion, he seems to be in thought before glaring at me coldly.

I bet he's a two faced guy.

I've seen his expression shift to one another and his worriedness to me earlier is absolutely trash compare to my acting skills.

"You are definitely my master. You look exactly like him. You're dressed in his clothes. But how can you have an amnesia but still remember your name?" He gave me a hard expression. 

"All i can remember is my name. " I sigh tiredly.

"My age, my family, my home and pretty much everything I've experienced and did.... they're all just blank to me now." I said to him and his eyes became dead.

"Then, the things you did to me all these years. Have you forgotten them also?" He looked me dead in the eye. Surely, the previous owner of this body didn't treat his butler good.

"I'm sorry." It's all that i can mutter.

"Wow. You know how to apologize? I never know i would hear that word coming out of someone like you." His eyes are angry as he gritted his teeth in deep hatred. Just what the hell did the previous owner of this body did?