017. slug drunk supernaturals

Start from the beginning

"Okay but hurry back, I made waffles for you and Hope! They will be ready soon." Amelia called out before she went back to singing and cooking.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lizzie's voice boomed through the PA, "Good news, friends. The talent show is going on as previously scheduled."

"So, Lizzie's acting weird." Landon declared, turning to Rafael and Lucas. "She's not the only one." Lucas confessed, as he noticed an eerily happy Hope walking past.

Hope approached Niko and Laura, before she tapped Niko on the shoulder. "Hey Neeks! Hey Laur!" The tribrid greeted, as Niko smiled at the girl, though he could tell that something was definitely up.

"Hey Hope! What's up?" The telepathic Shiratori asked, as Laura gave Hope an awkward wave. Hope waved back, before she looked to Niko. "I was thinking... maybe we should do a talent." The tribrid suggested.

"What? Uh, you and me?" Niko asked, as he was trying to get a read on her. "I never wanted to before 'cause I would have had to do it alone. But now I have you. And we make up our own faction. The tribrid and the telepath." She gleamed.

"That actually sounds like a really cool band name." Laura admitted with a chuckle as Hope laughed. "Right? I thought so too!"

Niko looked at Hope a little awkwardly, as he could read that she was in a happy mood, but it didn't seem like she was herself.

Meanwhile, Alaric had been busy trying to break it to Rachel and Lucas that they were going to be getting married, so he hadn't realised that the student body was slug drunk.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

During practice for the talent show, Tori was hot on Clary's heels, as she wanted to know why the Bailey was in such a good mood.

Carice, who usually had time for nobody, had been dancing around with Aphrodite only moments earlier, as if they had been friends all along.

"Clary, Clar— Wait up!" Tori called out, as the witch was walking through the courtyard.

Carice stop and spun around, her eyes landing on the hybrid. "Hey beautiful." The brunette spoke lovingly, as Tori was taken back by this.

"Wait, you think I'm beautiful?" The O'Connell-Mikealson asked as Clary let out a giggle. "Oh Tori, you're smoking hot." Carice said, taking a couple steps closer to the humanityless vampire.

"Did you need something?" Clary hummed, as she glanced down at Tori's lips for a moment, before meeting her eyes again.

Victoria blinked in surprise, noticing this before she asked, "Yeah, where are you going? You left the main building in such a rush." Tori stated, wanting to avoid bluntly asking her why she was in such a good mood.

"Why, do you want to come with me?" Clary asked coyly as Tori rolled her eyes, before she found herself also glancing at Carice's lips.

She didn't understand why she suddenly felt her breath hitch in her throat. Why was the hybrid so nervous around Clary? After all, she had no humanity.

"I'm looking for something." Clary admitted, as she was looking for the latest artefact being an urn. "The knife, actually." Tori's eyes widened, as something was definitely up. Why hell did Carice of all people want the knife?