Rainbows EVERYWHERE ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

Gabi's P.O.V

I was really liking these strangers. The girl who's name happens to be Sarah, but is called Gillis by her close friends was really cool. We both fangirled over some sick bands while the other kid, Josh (aka "scene queen") was really cool but always seemed to act high. He could have been..... I don't know but he had sexy ass hair. I did notice he was always worried it was out of place but Gillis shushed him up.

Oh and I call her Gillis now bc I had stated that "Cashby was fucking life and don't even get me started on Kellic," which led to her saying, "I like the way you think mate(mimicking Oli), let's be friends". She was funny without noticing it, which was really cool. Maybe she was too cool for school......ok that was really lame, but it's ok to be lame. Lame people rule the world. That explains Josh and his huge group of friends. I also made quite a bit of friends which was surprising because of my AKWARDNESS. (A.N. Those were Gillis words. Not mine!) Most were guys because I'm sexy and so fucking fabulous it's hard to believe. No, it was mainly because girls just hate me for some goddamn reason that only the virgin cunt, Jesus knows.

I was walking on the way home with Gillis and Josh and I decided to ask them if they wanted to come over a bit. This would make my mom really proud that I managed to make friends on the first day, and we could play some video games or something.

Gillis's P.O.V

After spending most of the day with the new girl I was starting to like her. We had this love-hate thing going on. We would get really competitive and would always say some weird stuff to each other to piss the other one off. Well honestly I'm like that with Josh too but I mean she was different. I mean she was interesting. She was really attractive, funny, awkward. I really liked how she could make so many friends with her confidence, unlike me because I'm a bit shy in person. Now we were walking to her house and I was somewhat excited. I may have feelings for her. YUS IM A FLAMING HOMO!

We arrived at her front porch all standing in silence like we were preparing ourselves for a monster to pop out. She dug through her organized book bag and pulled out a Pierce the Veil lanyard with a few Kawaii plush and a key. The door finally opened to a fairly large entry way with boxes crowding up against the walls. She continued walking and we followed her up a set of stairs to the sixth door down the hall.Would it be bad if I admitted I stared at her ass a bit.....of course not, that's what they were made for. Also butt sex but that's something completely different from looking at it.

Before opening the door she warned us of what awaited behind it, "I haven't quite finished unpacking so there will be a ton of shit on the floor. Watch where your walking,"

She was right. It was a disaster. Clothes and random objects were placed all over the floor and on the bed. The only neat area was the corner of the room where a flat screen sat on an entertainment center. Video game cases and game systems were stored on the shelves, and suprisingly they were all full.

Josh and I ran up to the shelves and scanned it for games that we could remember, and made small comments on them before picking out a stack of about 15.

"Total nerds," Gabi shook her head.

*time skip like a bandsexual
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆*

Gabi's P.O.V

We ended up playing call of duty for 2 hours before my mom walked in with a shocked face.

"Gabi! Your room looks like it was hit by a tornado!!!!" We had chip bags and monster cans laying around and bedding frown messily over our bodies. We didn't even waste a moment of our full on rage quit moments. Thank god it was Friday so no school tomorrow.

"Sorry, I'll clean up in the morning. Oh, and these are Josh and Gillis. Is it ok if they spent the night?" I just received a nod and a stern look before she left closing the door. I think my mom had a major O.C.D thing.

"So, wanna spend the night," I looked at them and winked.

"Sure I guess. What's with the fail wink though?,"Gillis asked not taking her eyes off of the screen trying really hard to kill the zombie that just wouldn't die.

"We can play a game as in no game system,.......Im not very good at this so, Josh! Pick an interactive game!" Josh rubbed his chin scrunching up his nose.

"Truth or dare."

"So fucking cliché," I whined and pouted.

"Awwwww," he wined back also pouting ,"Please! I haven't played since middle school!"

That was it then, Truth or Dare.

A.N. Ready for some lame cliché stuff? But ya, time for some more interesting stuff. I'm trying real hard to make this good but I'm not that great at this stuff. And I haven't done a good job with descriptions but I'm working on it. Also I'm a very strange person so I jump topics a ton so ya..... that's all.

-Izumi (ω)