massage*

sub billie is my forte but i need to give the top billie lovers something 😭

THIRD PERSON POV

billie: dom
y/n: sub
_____________________________

"hi, my love!" billie exclaimed as she hugged y/n tight. y/n wrapped her arms around her waist and sighed.

"can i give you a massage, baby? you look like you need it, you're tense." billie asked with concern in her eyes. y/n pouted and gave her a nod. the black haired girl smiled and grabbed y/n's hand leading her to the bedroom.

once they got to the bedroom y/n stripped out of her clothes and laid on her stomach on the bed. billie straddled her, legs on either side of her. she started at her girlfriends shoulders, rubbing them thoroughly.

"how was your day, baby?" billie asked.

"it was okay, very stressful. i just wanted to come home and be with you- oh my god, right there." y/n moaned as billie moved down to her back.

"feel good?" billie asked, a smirk playing on her lips.

her fingers worked y/n's tense muscles, her thumbs pressing between y/n's shoulders.

"that feels good, baby." y/n breathed.

"if i knew you were this good at massages i'd ask for more."

"i'm just good with my hands, babe." billie smirked and y/n can practically hear it in her voice.

"right there, harder!" billie's talented hands kept working y/n's muscles down her body.

"stop teasing me." billie breathed out against her girlfriends ear, a shiver running down her spine.

her hands continued to work down y/n's body, past her ass to work on her thighs.

y/n felt billie get off of her and stand on the side of the bed.

"done! how'd i do?" billie said with a proud smile on her face. y/n sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed. she pulled billie into her lap and she could feel the heat coming from billie's core.

"you did amazing, baby. anything i can help you with?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"i'd love that but you need to rest, angel." billie gave her a quick peck before attempting to get up, y/n's grip preventing that.

i want to, though. or even better, you could fuck me. feeling your hands all over my body made me really wet, you know." y/n said. billie's eyes darkened and y/n knew in that moment she won. billie grinned and started grinding down on her slowly.

"how can i say no to that?" billie groaned out. she kissed y/n hard, pushing her to lay down. she got off of her and stripped out of her clothes before straddling her girlfriend, who was now laid in the center of the bed. she kissed her way down her body, from her boobs to her thighs.

"please." y/n panted out. billie was taking her time, kissing and biting her thighs.

she placed a kiss to the center of her pussy before licking a stripe up to her clit.

"oh my god, billie." y/n groaned, a hand coming down to tangle her fingers into billie's hair.

billie missed the way she tasted, the wetness against her tongue, and the ache starting to form in her jaw. she circled y/n's clit making y/n buck her hips up into billie's mouth involuntarily.

"fuck yes, baby." y/n whines out. billie's tongue moved down to her entrance, circling it before pushing her tongue in. y/n moaned at the feeling of getting tongue fucked by her girlfriend.

"you like when i take you like this?" billie said against her pussy. y/n whimpers and nods.

"tell me, baby. tell me how good i make you feel."

"you make me feel so good, billie. please don't stop." y/n panted out gripping the bedsheets under her.

"you're so good, love. my good girl."

y/n moaned loudly at the name. she loved getting praised by billie more than anything.

billie looked up at y/n already seeing her looking down at her, eyes glossy and eyebrows furrowed. she moved back up to y/n's clit, paying more attention there.

billie brought her hand up and entered two fingers into y/n. y/n's eyes widened and her head tilt back, letting out an almost pornographic moan. still working on her clit, billie starting thrusting her fingers hard into her lover.

"baby, i'm so close. please don't stop, i'm gonna cum for you." y/n whined out, arching her back.

"yeah? you're gonna cum for me? be a good girl and cum all over my fingers and mouth." billie encouraged and y/n came on the spot, eyes rolling back and moans streaming out of her mouth.

"there you go, baby. so good for me." billie slowed her movements until y/n calmed down from her high. she slid her fingers out of y/n and licked them clean before moving up so she was face to face with y/n.

her eyes were still closed and she was breathing heavy, an arm over her forehead. billie leaned down and kissed her girlfriend's lips softly, feeling y/n smile into the kiss. she pulled away and caressed her cheek.

"you okay, love?" billie whispered. y/n nodded and gave her a small smile.

"i'm amazing. thank you, bil." y/n replied.

"of course, lovely." she laid down next to   y/n and pulled her into her, so y/n's head was on her chest.

"get some rest, baby. you need it." billie said softly, placing a kiss on y/n's head.

_____________________________

HII GUYS!! I LOVE YOUUU

wc: 950