Chapter 5 - "Ouch...." (More Of A Filler Chapter)

You woke up that morning with something warm next to you. But you couldn't quite place what it was. You moved your hand around what you figured was it's chest, since that's what it felt like. It was breathing too, which was preferable to something not. Curious to finally see what it was, you opened you eyes, which in turn led you to see Levi's face.

"Morning brat." he said smiling.

You didn't mean too. You really didn't mean too. You screamed before you could stop yourself. The said sudden outburst led Levi to throw you off the bed from shock.

"Ouch....." you whined.

"Why did you scream idiot?" Levi demanded.

"I-I....what are? wait....what?" you asked completely confused.

Then the previous day came back to mind. And your face exploded with blush.

"Tch, get back on the bed brat. It's Saturday, there's no reason for us to be up yet." Levi growled.

How you fell in love with this man, you'll never know (I know why because I'm the fucking author and what I say goes! *smiles while plotting something incredibly evil*). But regardless, you picked yourself up and did as told. Once back in the bed, Levi rolled over to face you.

"Let's try that again in a few hours, shall we?" he yawned.

Was that Levi's yawn? That was Levi's yawn? Can someone say maximum adorableness? He yawns like a wittle baby puppy (yes, I meant wittle)!

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled so you were against his chest.

"Good morning brat." he said before going back to sleep.

You just laid there listening to his heartbeat before drifting off yourself.