First Impression

Itan Private High School, It is a high level school in Japan where not everyone can attend it, since only the most outstanding in character and personality are the ones who make a good impression in the region. And today we will meet the Protagonist of this story, a beautiful and quiet 16-year-old lady named Shouko Komi, but the important thing to highlight about her is not only her appearance, but the way she communicates with others, which is too nul.

Just stepping on the bricks of the hallway where the main entrance of her new school is, Everyone, Absolutely EVERYONE could not stop looking at her for a second. They considered her an angel sent by God to help and purify their sinful souls, and with the sunlight at dawn their magenta eyes could be reflected with long and fine eyelashes, they could not believe that such beauty was a few meters from them.

Her gaze was cold and self-assured (or it was what she made it reflect), as she walked to the entrance where all the lockers and school shoes were located, people couldn't stop looking at her to the point of hiding behind a row of lockers in order to continue witnessing her beautiful face. Any normal movement that she made, was a blessing for them to be able to witness her activity without being interrupted, wanting to take photos, people chose to just observe, since no photograph could capture the vivid image that was known to them as pure beauty.

But she did not spend too much time realizing that character whom they considered "annoying" in any sense, nothing he did seemed good or intriguing to them, since for them normality was one of the things that everyone possessed. Even so, this Individual was the only thing that characterized him, without achievements, without goals to follow, without trade, without personality, for those students he was considered a hindrance to society and even a plague for their Goddess. However, the most they hated about him was the way he spoke to her, without praise, and the way he knelt before her was not towards her. That was a great insult to the students knowing that he did not speak with their goddess in the most formal way possible, but with the goddess present they could not do anything against that student.

— Hello, my name is Hitohito Tadano, nice to meet you!

Even the name was very simple for them, they expected her goddess to react in a dominant way on him, but apparently her face showed terror and fear as she did not know how to react. Causing her to leave the poor boy like a fool on his knees in front of his locker, as Komi had quickly left the place without giving her time to ask for his basic information. Which the harassing students took as an achievement against that boy with a kind and simple smile.

Although the boy seemed to not care so much about that disrespectful action on her part, due to the fact that he was quite used to being treated less by everyone, but still he was always the most outstanding of all. And that was something that he was going to test with Komi, although knowing that she did not do it in a bad way, he had to show that a simple "hello" can change people.

— Ko... Komi-san... Juh... It's a nice name.

Said the most normal boy in the school without mincing words, It seemed that they had already met before, but the answer was too inconclusive with that little information they had obtained. A great chill fill in the air, although Tadano was just a normal and kind boy, sometimes he could be your only reason not to go back to school, and he was not a Yandere or a Tsundere, he was just someone who could use people as they pleased without harming anyone. Even the puppet was free from any sin, but if his plan failed, he was a completely different person to the point of having no mercy or compassion towards anyone except his family, the stalkers could feel an ambiguous presence, it was safe, but at the same time they couldn't trust it and that feeling disappeared when Tadano was in a good mood. But the sneaking glances were too uncomfortable a feeling for him, causing him to finish changing his shoes and head to room 1-1.