I take charge of that and go to the maniac doctor's office. . .

When I get there I see that it's the same doctor who gave me the diagnosis of quirkless. . .

Garaki: How can I help you?

Me: I already know who you are and who you work for. . .

He starts to sweat. . .

Me: You can surrender peacefully or try to resist. . .

He tried to react with some quirk, but it was too late I wouldn't give him any chance to react, I had already used the silence rune on him, so he wouldn't react at all. . .

I make a sleeping gas rune and throw it at him, putting him to sleep. . .

I take him to the heroes and he is taken to Tartarus. . .

Upon returning to the UA, it is noticed that it is under attack by the villains, Shigaraki was commanding the attack, so I see that Izumi was fighting Shigaraki. . .

I also see Shoka being lured somewhere by a villain whose skin was all burned. . .

Shoka pov

Shoka pov

He's using a blue flame quirk then. . .

Me: Are you my brother by any chance?

Dabi (Touya Todoroki): SHHH, yes it's me Shoka I'm infiltrated here. . .

Me: So we don't need to fight. . .

Touya: Yes. . . Tell the old man I'm tired of staying here. . .

(Author: Here in this AU their father is not abusive)

Izuku pov

I join the fight against Shigaraki, I was still too far away to use the silence rune on him, so I needed to get closer. . .

When I look to the side and see Denki coming to attack me. . .

Izumi starts dealing with Shigaraki alone for now. . .

Denki: YOUR FUCKER IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

He was going to try to electrocute me but I use the silence rune on him when he approaches, apparently he is a traitor in every way. . .

Me: WEATHER REPORT!

I use the same move I used against Miruko. . .

Me: Why did you betray us?

Denki: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE IDEA OF THAT STUPID PARTY I WOULD STILL BE WITH JIROU, I ALLOWED THE VILLAINS IN TO GET VENGEANCE ON YOU!

I knock him out. . .

After that I join Izumi again, this time without interruption.

And that person who attracted Shoka and her join us. . .

Shigaraki: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN DABI?!

He doesn't respond and just shoots blue flames at Shigaraki. . .

Shigaraki runs towards Izumi to use his quirk on her, but something happened. . .

???: PERFECT SHIELD!

It was Shuu who started using the shield rune he created on Izumi. . .

Me: What are you doing here Shuu?

Shuu: Intuition. . .

Shigaraki continues to burn until I douse the flames with water. . .

But it was kind of late Shigaraki was dead by that point. . .

With that, we have the victory, because the other villains are fought by the students. . .

Narrator pov three years later epilogue

Everyone graduated, with the exception of Denki who was sent to Tartarus, Shigaraki had his funeral right after all the chaos that occurred, Izuku and Izumi started an agency along with the girls who were with Izuku and got married, even if for that they had to go somewhere else to get married because of the laws, but that wasn't a problem, Toshinori was exposed as a false hero, the people completely lost faith in him, but they started to have in the new generation and All for One and Garaki rotted in prison, as Izuku was willing to leave the silence rune active for a few days in All for One, he died soon because his longevity quirks no longer worked because they were silenced, Shuu finally showed the "Perfect Shield" project that it was a project that with the runes that Shuu invented, greater security would be possible in certain places and he received an award for the discoveries, his parents returned home and were proud of what their son had become. . .

The end. . .

(Sorry if it was rushed, but I needed to finish the story)

(This is Alicia, a character I created to finish the books, what do you think of her?)