𝕥𝕨𝕠

002 : Hope - - -

002 : Hope
- - -

June kept at a slower pace than Hope, remaining behind her for the time being. June had so many things running through her mind right now, she had barely had time to process the events of the previous night. That was why instead of a tour of the place, June prompted to go lay down somewhere.

Hope's pace slowed as they came up on a door towards the end of the hallway they had just turned into. Finally Hope halted her movements all together and turned to June.

It was clear as day June had a lot going on in her mind, anyone could tell, Hope especially given she knew what it was like to have so many thoughts over whelming you at once.

June glanced up to Hope, who kept a pretty neutral expression as she spoke up. "If you need to talk about anything, I'll listen." Hope offered.

June kept her gaze fixated on the girl in front of her. She still couldn't place where she knew the name from, maybe she just knew someone else named Hope? She wasn't completely sure. The only Hope that came to mind was Hope Mikaelson, who was quite the topic back in New Orleans which was where June lived for awhile when she was younger.

The girl didn't ask though. Even if this was the same Hope she had heard about in New Orleans, why did it matter?

The girl shook her head at Hope's words, "Thank you for the offer, but I'm fine." June didn't want to talk about what happened, if anything she wanted to forget it, although she knew that wasn't going to be easy. All she knew was she didn't want other people knowing all about it, that she killed someone. She wanted that to remain something only her brother and her knew.

Luckily, Hope didn't push the topic, simply nodding and giving June a small smile before she grabbed ahold of the knob and turning it, opening the door for June.

June nodded to Hope as a thank you as she walked into the room glancing around. It was a nice room, decent size, two beds, a balcony, two different closets, and all the basic furniture a bedroom may have. Dressers, nightstands, etc.

"It's nice..." June spoke softly as she glanced over her shoulder to Hope, who now leaned in the doorway of the room.

She nodded her head a bit. "Only thing it doesn't have is a bathroom. There's shared bathrooms just down the hall. Girls on the left and boys on the right. There's showers and everything." Hope explained.

June nodded as well. She glanced back over to Hope, finding herself staring for a moment. Despite telling herself that it didn't matter, she was curious if this was Hope Mikaelson that she was speaking to now.