warning : sexual content

the two of you were now back at your place and your parents weren't home which meant you could finally have some fun. in all honesty you had always found nanako attractive, not just by her looks but personality as well.

this was bound to happen sooner or later.

nanako wasted no time latching her lips onto yours, considering your lingeries were on again it came as no surprise seeing how desperate she was right now. you kissed her back as she backed you onto your bed, both of your hands roaming each other's bodies.

you moaned into her mouth the moment her hands slipped into your lingerie panties, rubbing your clit back and forth. you rolled your hips against her fingers to intensify the pleasure even more.

once she finally took them out, they were coated with your arousal.

nanako gasped as she observed her fingers. "you're fucking soaked, such a dirty girl." she joked before taking them into her mouth.

you hated to admit it but she was right, you were pretty sure her touch alone had made you even more wet than suna ever could've.

"yeah?" you smiled before sitting up. "well you're no different, slut."

from there you tugged at nanako's lingerie panties before taking off your own and sure enough you were right. nanako gasped at your sudden boldness. her bright pink pussy was dripping, she shut her legs slightly out of embarrassment but you held them open to let her know that it was okay.

"so beautiful." you stared in awe.

"i can't believe we're actually doing this." she chuckled in excitement.

"it'll be our own little secret, it's what all besties do right?" you smiled.

she hummed in agreement which quickly turned into a moan the moment you dipped between her legs, you wasted no time licking and sucking on her clit to which she tugged and pulled on your hair in response.

it felt weird eating another girl out at first but you quickly grew used to it.

"oh shit (y/n)-" she gasped when you slipped two fingers into her tight hole, stretching it wide.

you held them there just to brace the feeling, her gummy walls were already fluttering around your digits and it was honestly the hottest thing you'd experienced in a while. you went back to eating her out whilst fingering her until she pushed your hand away at the last second.

"hey, why'd you-"

"i wanna cum with you." she smiled before sitting up slightly and guiding your hips towards her mouth.

from there you hesitantly sat yourself onto her face and began to grind your hips against her tongue, nanako grabbed your ass with one hand whilst pushing her fingers into your cunt with the other. just by how into it she was, you could tell she had been meaning to do this for a while.

you moaned out in pleasure before falling forward and continuing to eat her out, the both of you now in a 69 position. you could hear the slurping sounds that she made against your cunt as you continued to fuck out hers.

"fuck.." you heard her moan. "i'm close.. keep going baby."

her pet names only turned you on even more which encouraged you to keep going, your walls were now fluttering around her digits and you could feel the knot in your stomach beginning to form.

"oh my god nana- i'm gonna cum." you gasped, your mouth falling agape and eyes starting to cross over as you rode her face.

soon after you both came at the same time, with your walls spasming around her fingers and nanako squirting in your mouth. you took everything she gave you and only kept going until the two of you were scrambling to get away from each other.

both of your pants filled the room until she took your hand and intertwined it with hers.

"we should do this more often, our own little secret." she giggled.

you hummed in response until you were interrupted by the sound of the front door ringing, you had totally forgotten that atsumu and suna were coming over for a final smoking sesh.

"shit it's the boys- quick, put this on." you handed her a spare robe whilst putting on your own.

"oh boy." nanako sighed whilst smiling to herself. "we're gonna have a blast tonight."

a/n : whoops 🤭