O1

You sat at the front of the class at the desk close to the window, looking at your phone as you scrolled through Pinterest looking for something to try out tonight on live stream.

Your notebook opened wide as you wrote down certain things you wanted to change about different recipes to fit your cooking style/your life choice when it came to what you ate( like being a vegan, vegetarian and etc.)

You weren't worried about being caught on your phone since the teacher wasn't even in class nor did you worry about any of your classmates trying to talk to you since they were all busy doing whatever they were doing. Not like you took the time out of your day to befriend them either.

You heard people talking but you really tried to ignore it since it didn't concern you. But you couldn't help pick up pieces of the conversation and from what you could tell its three guys talking as if they didn't have inside voices.

You made a mental note to next time to make sure you have your earbuds when you walk out the house.

"Hey G hole there's no breeze turn up to level three", A guy definitely one of zacks friends(?) said with a weird slurping sound, how did you know it was Zack's friend(?) (honestly could you call them that?) because you heard/saw them talking with each other. Doesn't automatically make them friends but Zacks always hung around them and Mira. (from what you see atleast)

You rolled your eyes as you tried to focus on the task at hand, writing your notes down. Plus you didn't have a good feeling about what they were doing and you sure as hell didn't want to get caught up in the mix.

As cowardly as it sounded your not one for confrontation and you definitely didn't wanna get bullied/picked on again.

"Level Three!",a boy shouted as the sound of flapping became more clearer. You glanced behind you to see what exactly what they were doing. And when you did, you just pitied the boy more. 

From what you can see, which wasn't much, was a note book going up and done and two guys sitting in desk while one of the sat on top the desk.

Looking at them you knew for a fact that they were Zack friends. You didn't look for long and went back to writing down alternate recipes.It didn't concern you and even if you wanted to do something, what could you do?

You were no fighter and never really liked being near violence. It made you nervous. Why? because what if the person decide that since your a witness you minus will get your ass beat too and you were not going to take any chances. Even if this was a one to a hundred ratio you still thought about it.

"Maybe i could make him some cookies or something", you mumbled to yourself as you thought about before shaking your head. It would be strange and you didnt know if he was allergic to something. 

As you thought about it, you imagined a stick figure of yourself going up to the boy and giving him cookies and him looking at you weird and another version of himself being sent to the hospital since he was allergic to something in the cookies.

You grimaced at the thought as you let out a soft sigh, putting your pencil down as you leaned your head on the palm of your hand as you went back to listening to the conversation which you regretted.

"Hey! its to cold can you stop", A girl with a slight deep voice, complain as she raised her voice to be heard. Which made the group of boys look at her with disgust and annoyance.

"Shut up ugly face", One of the boys started as his friend followed giving an insult of hes own,'close your mouth, it stinks' and one just laughing at her. The girl was of course offended but didn't say anything rather too surprised that they said the insult.