𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Comenzar desde el principio

"A boar? Now that's worse than my excuses!" He laughed, but shut up when his sensei merely looked at him. He yelped and hid behind Rin, who twitched an eye at his idiocy.

Minato's dark chuckle turned into a full-blown, out-right creepy, evil laugh. Naru then let go of him rather harshly, seeking shelter in her new teammates. She glomped Kakashi, who was the farthest away from the man, shivering in fear; the boy didn't have the heart to shove her away, seeing her distress, and he also wanted to cling onto someone himself. Kushina gaped, feeling horribly betrayed. She did the same then, but ran, fleeing for her life back to her own apartment. Minato's chakra spiked, and he started trembling now as he got up from his crumpled state on the floor. His eyes were shadowed by his hair, but Kakashi, Rin and Obito saw the insane smile that was plastered on their sensei's face.

Poor little Naru buried her face into Kakashi's chest, sobbing.

Everyone flinched when they heard the hysteria dripping from Minato's voice, "How about a little training session? It's been a long time since we've had that, don't you agree?"

Naru would have piped up that she hasn't been with them very long, but when she felt Kakashi shudder, she decided against it. And she was still sobbing.

Their "training session" would have sent even Gai a run for his money.

When Kushina finally reached her apartment, safe and sound, she collapsed on the sofa. She let out a breath, and giggled. That was the first time she had ever gotten Minato so furious, and despite the fact that it was directed at her, she was laughing. She hasn't had that much fun in quite a while. But Naru was such a cute girl! Kushina squealed in a pillow, trying to muffle the sound so that she didn't disturb the neighbors. Minato would have trouble keeping all the boys away. She, of course, was going to protect that girl, but she would want her to get a boyfriend. Preferably a good looking one, maybe one like Kakashi or Obito. Ah, she loved Naru already. She drifted off to sleep for a while, and was stirred an hour later.

She got up at the sound of knocking, and rushed to open the door. She was pleasantly surprised to see Mikoto, her best friend.

"Hey Mikoto! How's everything going?" She greeted. Mikoto giggled at her cheerfulness.

"Hello Kushina. You sound very happy, have you met the 'long lost sister'?" She inquired. That made Kushina's bright smile evolve into a grin.

"Hell―sorry―yeah! She is such a cutie! Before that, though, why don't you come in?"

Kushina chattered about the young blonde girl while pouring some tea to their cups, as Mikoto listened to every detail enthusiastically. She smiled and thanked her as she sipped. Kushina told her what she did to Minato rather guiltily, and Mikoto laughed.

"Wow, I can't wait to meet her now! You've gotten me impatient, Kushina!" she pouted, and the redhead laughed.

"Speaking of kids, how's little Itachi? Five years old, was it? I haven't seen him in a while, with the missions and all that." Mikoto's smiled affectionately.

"He's such a sweet child. He doesn't cry a lot and barely causes any trouble. He's so nice and sincere, that it's as if he's an angel in disguise! This one time…"

"I feel like I have just been trampled by hundreds of bulls." Naru whined as she leaned against a tree, trying to stand. Kakashi's eye twitched uncontrollably.

"Yeah? Well I feel like I have just been trampled by two hundred." Obito whined louder. Rin's fist trembled with a nerve threatening to pop as her eyebrows went into a twitching frenzy.

Minato watched the four, and was really regretting to not bring some popcorn.

"Shut up, Naruto. Who was it that dragged your sorry ass through the whole laps? Oh, I remember; me." Naruto blinked at the obvious irritation in his voice and looked up in surprise.