i. pretty, pretty petty

Start from the beginning

• • •

By the time they parked into the school parking lot, they had roughly ten more minutes to spare until first class began. They both got out the car, Ryland locked it up. Ashely swung her arm over ryland's shoulders as they began to head into the school. As the two chatted a bit just when they were approaching the door, they ran into Brooke Davis.

"Nice skirt. Where'd you get it? The cheap market?" Brooke lightly chuckled with Peyton and Bevin by her sides.

Ryland spoke calmly, "Not everyone has a rich daddy that can buy them anything they want — especially implants." She gestured towards Brooke's breasts with her eyes. Ashely and Ryland walked passed the girls with smirks on their faces, heading to their lockers.

Brooke looked down at her breasts before glancing back up at the two who were walking away, "These are real, y'know!"

Ryland turned around just for a second. She shrugged her shoulders with an odd expression. It was like she was asking are they. She turned back around and continued her way with Ashely.

Bevin poked one of Brooke's boobs just to see if they were real or not. She's a curious girl.

"Bevin!" Brooke gasped.

Peyton lightly chuckled which ended with Brooke storming away.

• • •

The bell just rang and Ryland expectantly was in her seat. The teacher grabbed the chalk and scribbled something on the board which wrote raven's game tonight at 8! Ryland rolled her eyes at the thought. Thinking about the game made her think about Jake who is the last person she wants clouding her mind.

After her eyes rolled at the thought, for some reason that caught the teacher's attention. It didn't make any sense. It was like the teacher's eyes were on her the whole time because it was so fast.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Edwards—" The teacher called out Ryland, "Am I boring you?"

Ryland immediately shook her head, "No. I was just—"

"You were what?" The teacher didn't let her finish.

"Thinking about Jake." Tim snickered as he looked back at Ryland.

Her eyes darted towards him, "Shut up."

The teacher just hummed to herself as she turned back to the board and continued class. Ryland was not only embarrassed but was completely annoyed mostly by Tim. He never knows when to mind his own business and shut up, kind of like Bevin but worse.

Ryland sat during the rest of class in her own world. She took her notes and did whatever assignments the teacher passed out. And as time and time went by slowly, class was finally over after an hour and a half. She couldn't wait to get out the classroom. She was the first one and of course she goes looking for Ashely but just like every time, her bestie was seen talking to Lucas Scott.

She always wondered what was going on between those two. As she watched them talk, she noticed Brooke staring at her. She rolled her eyes as she turned around and began to head the other direction. Not only was her and Brooke sharing the school which was already bad enough but they were also sharing Ashely. Ashely is also friends with Brooke so yeah, that complicates things every once in awhile.

She never understood why Ashely could be friends with someone so vile but Ashely has a thing of seeing the good in people but when they do cross the line, she usually cuts them off and for Brooke . . . so far the burnette never gave her a reason.

But that doesn't mean Ryland won't come and pull something. The game is amongst them . .

to be continued . . .

a/n: this is just the beginning ((;

a/n:
this is just the beginning ((;