🎃🕸️Halloween Special 🦇🎃

Start from the beginning

And it appeared he's a jock at the school and almost all the girls at the school had fallen for him and it only seems he has took in interest in Becky. ( A/n: Surprise!!! 😲😲😲 Becky has an admirer in her world!! )

"Aha. We seem to have a sceptic in our midst, Mr. Boyd would you care to share... your New York, laid-back, letterman tight point of view" the teacher says causing the class to laugh and the boy looked slightly amused while looking at the class, he looks at the teacher and then says "Okay. Granted that, uh, you guys here in Chicago and Salem are all into these, uh, black cats and witches and stuff".

"Stuff?" The teacher says to the class causing the class to groan. "Fine. But everyone here knows that Halloween was invented by the candy companies" the boy says caused the class to either groan again or started talking.

"Ohh!"

"Boo!"

"Not True!"

"It's a conspiracy" he says shrugging his shoulders slightly raises his hand. "It just so happens that Halloween is based on the ancient feast called All Hallows Eve" Becky says stepping in the conversation and the boy turns and looks at her. "It's the one night of the year where the spirits of the dead can return to earth" she adds and the class starts cheering while clapping for her. "Well said, Becky" the teacher says and Becky playful punches Ruby on the shoulder while she said you rock girl.

The boy got up from his seat and walks up to Becky's desk and says while giving her a folded paper "Well, in case Jimi Hendrix shows up tonight, here's my number" and looks away slightly embarrassed and Becky opens the paper and was surprised to see his phone number on it and the class either ooh or wolf whistle while Ruby looked so surprised and Amber started giggling thinking it's cute someone else likes Becky but she only ships Becky and Lownote together and then the bell rings and everyone starts to leave and when the students exited the building and some sprayed foam strings while cheering and Amber, Ruby and Becky were all walking together.

"I Cannot Believe He Just Walked Up To You And Gave You His Number!" Ruby exclaimed in disbelief and Becky nodded in agreement. "Well, I think it's really cute you got admirer Becky. It's almost like the third time this month" Amber says causing Ruby to look at her with the 'look'. ( A/n: Amber, Ruby and Becky are almost popular at their school because of their beauty and only a few actually had the courage on trying to ask them out but got rejected nicely )

Amber looked uncomfortable by the stare her friend is giving then looks away and starts whistling awkwardly. "Anyways so we're all meeting up at the same neighborhood to go trick or treating" Becky says while trying to change the subject. "Oh yeah, don't worry I'll be there and make sure to say we're gonna bring our brothers since our parents might ask us to take them" Amber says to Becky as she nods and was about to say something until someone called out to her.

"Becky"

The girls turned around and saw it was the same guy that gave Becky his number she looks at him for a second and then looks at her friends and says "You girls go ahead I'll catch up". Ruby and Amber looked at each other for a minute but nodded anyway as they started walking ahead. "Hey" Becky says to him. "Look. Um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you in class" the boy said apologizing. 

"You didn't" Becky replies and the boy held out his hand for her to shake while introducing himself "I'm Oliver Boyd" and Becky shakes his hand and says "Yeah, I know. You just moved here, right?".

"Uh yeah, last week actually" the boy named Oliver said. "It must be a big change for you" Becky says. "Yeah, that's for sure" Oliver says while he slightly laughed. "You don't like it here?" Becky asked.