Paimon: (looks around, then whispers to butler) Is there a spot that's close to the front, but also far enough that I don't have to-- (sniffs and gags) ugh-- smell the poor?

Quick pan to Stolas, Mr. Butler, and Paimon in the mirror in an otherwise empty bleacher labeled with a crude cloth sign reading "GOETIA" in dripping black paint.

Cuts to a dark arena as spotlights instantly light up, revealing various circus Imps as they begin performing. Two Imps in clown attire juggle, two more in the background perform spinning front flips into the foreground, and a female Imp does a handstand on a demonic horse as it gallops by the Goetia section of the bleachers.

Paimon: chuckles and claps from within the mirror

Scene pans via the stilt-supported legs of an Imp to two clown Imps juggling while on stilts. A young Barbie Wire is seen walking and twirling on a tightrope in the background, holding a yellow umbrella as she does.

Cuts back to the Goetia section, Paimon still chuckling and clapping within the mirror similar to how Stolas would do years later. 

Little Stolas, very clearly not having a good time of it, halfheartedly flicks away a peanut that lands on his Grimoire.

Cuts to an Imp breathing fire. The camera pans out and down to reveal the fire-breathing Imp atop an inverted Imp pyramid supported by a wooden stand. Two more Imps in the background leap through hoops held by two Imps in the inverted pyramid, land on their hands, then jump to their feet as the crowd cheers.

A throwing knife flies in from the left and forcefully pans the camera to the right. The knife sticks itself into a wooden board, right next to the hip of a female Imp shown to be tied to said board. The camera pans out to show the knife throwing Imp as the crowd cheers. The Goetia section of the bleachers can be seen in the background.

Cuts back to Stolas, now dejectedly slamming his forehead into his Grimoire as Cash Buckzo, the ringleader of the circus and Blitzo and Barbie's father, begins speaking.

Cash Buckzo: Nowwww, everyone's favorite thing about circus shit: the motherfuckin' clowns!

A multitude of frightening Imp clowns with glowing eyes leap out at the audience from behind curtains in the background. Cash Buckzo laughs as they fly outward. The Imps in the audience scream and pull away in terror.

Cuts to a small foot stepping on a pedestal board accompanied by the sound of a bell jingling.

Fizzarolli (Young): (off-screen) You ready, Blitzo?

A/N: Throughout this whole flashback, the "O" is pronounced.

Cuts to a child Blitzo giving a rope a quick tug.