Paimon: Stolas! Yes! Ha! Right, right! (chuckles) That's the one! (begins walking toward Stolas) The owl boy.

Cuts to Paimon standing in front of little Stolas.

Paimon: (leans toward Stolas, surprising him) Well, my little one, (stands up and walks behind Stolas) it is finally your day of becoming a true part of the Goetia family. How good for you. Are you ready to know what you'll be meant to do to serve Hell?

Stolas (Young): Yes, Father!

Paimon opens some kind of portal to the cosmos as he speaks, showing Stolas the stars he is meant to study. Two comets, blue and pink respectively, fly out of the portal and up out of view.

Paimon: You will be entrusted with the study of the Earth's skies, the stars, the prophecies they hold, all that stuff. (closes the portal and summons a Grimoire) Isn't that fun? You will begin the studies of your Grimoire, which will grant you access to the mortal realm to study and observe, (levitates the Grimoire to Stolas) and you will grow to be a mighty Prince of Hell, with your own legions to lead and pass on your knowledge to!

Stolas (Young): (happily confident) I will do my best, Father!

Paimon: (leans toward Stolas) Wonderful! Also, son, you are destined to sire (pulls a picture from his cloak) a precautionary addition to the Goetia family, so you are now engaged. (shows Stolas the picture) Congratulations. Isn't she charming?

Cuts to a close-up of Paimon's picture. It shows a young Stella angrily strangling a dog-like creature with a bow in a strand of its hair and tears falling from its eye. A second creature just like it wearing a collar with the same bow lies on the ground, tears flowing as Stella has one foot planted on its head, likely having already been assaulted by her. Stella herself looks similar to her adult appearance, but of course much younger and has her hair tied up in pigtails.

 Stella herself looks similar to her adult appearance, but of course much younger and has her hair tied up in pigtails

Stolas (Young): begins crying and turns away from the picture in fear

A/N: It's both sad and hilarious that Stolas crying in this scene has become a meme.

Paimon: Ohhh! That's an ugly noise, son. Here, (pats Stolas on the head) how about you cease this bitch crying?

Stolas (Young): cries harder

Paimon: Hm, that usually works. Oh, would you like it if I took you to the circus in town? Children enjoy the circus, right? (pats Stolas on he head again) Would that distract you enough from your non-negotiable future marriage?

Stolas does not respond. A tear rolls down his cheek and drips off.

Cuts to a sad Stolas and Mr. butler standing at the top of the stairs into a circus tent. Paimon is not physically present, but instead is shown on the glass of a mirror the butler is holding up. Various Imps are seen filling the bleachers. Circus music plays in the background.