FIVE (s)

Your pov:;

"Your a virgin? How?" Robin says in question. I slap a hand over his mouth and shush him before looking around and seeing if anybody heard him.

"What the fuck to you mean 'How' !" I say glaring at him while putting my textbooks away in my locker.

"I mean, everyone says you had your virginity taken when you were 15. By Dylan, the jock dude?" I scoff. "That asshole spreaded that rumor because I didn't want to have sex with him when I was 15."

His eyebrows raises. "So your a virgin?" He says almost to himself.

"YES IM A VIRGIN!" I yell and the whole hallway stops and stairs at me weirdly.

I look back at them. "Yeah! You heard me right! I'm a virgin! And no, small dick Dylan did not— I REPEAT, DID NOT take my virginity when I was 15!" I announce.

Everyone soon begins giggling and looking at Dylan who is know red in the face and glaring at me.

I smirk before patting Robin on the shoulder and walking passed him.

He quickly catches up to me. "What if I take it?"

I look at him in confusion. "Take what? My virginity?" He nods. "Well I have more self respect then these cake—faced bimbos who open their legs for anybody."

He's silent for a few minutes as we walk to our houses which are right next to each others.

"Um, I'm gonna come over later. So leave your window unlocked, alright?"

I look at him before nodding my head and looking forward again. "Sure." He pokes my side with his finger making me laugh and push him away.

———————

I'm now at home wearing some comfy pjs. (Top Picture)

I hear a knock at the window and get up to open it, knowing it's Robin.

He smiles at me and I unlock the window and lift it up.

He exhales. "I said leave the window unlocked, remember?"

I giggle and pull him in. His foot gets caught on the seal and I squeal when we both fall onto my fluffy carpet, him on top of me.

I make a 'oof' sound.

"Damn! Fat ass." I murmured the last part. He raises a brow and leans his face closer to mine.

"What— what did you just call me..?" He says in an deep voice.

"Uh– um I-." His hand slithers up rather quickly to my throat and wraps around it.

I choke up a gasp before looking into his eyes which were now dark.

His eyes avert to my lips before he leans in and kisses them.

I moan softly as I feel his tongue push through my lips and start lapping my tongue.

I try to keep up with his pace but he's too fast.

After a few minutes I pull away for air.

I gasp. "Robin—!" He pulls me back into him and begins kissing me again.

His hand trails down to my shorts and he sneakily slides his hand through my shorts and panties at once.

His index and middle finger comes in contact with my clit rather harshly and I moan loudly into his mouth while bucking my hips up.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me in awe.

"Your soaking, hermosa." He says with a grin spread on his lips.

I whimper quietly. "Please— more!" He grins.

"As you wish, babygirl."

His fingers push down on my clit harder before he starts rubbing his fingers in circles around my clit rather quickly.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as I feel my clit buzzing with anticipation.

"Fuck!" I moan out as I clench around nothing.

Robin leans down and starts sucking and licking on my neck.

I part my legs a bit more so he has more access.

I feel a warm sensation in my stomach. "Robin! I'm—." Before I could even finish my sentence, my pussy throbs and I'm squirting all over his fingers and my shorts.

I sigh leaning my head back and trying to catch my breath.

"Jesus, you're a squirter? Fuck, that just made this 10 times better."

I look at him to see him tying up his hair and pulling off his tank.

"What are you—" He chuckles quietly before getting off the floor and pulling me up with him.

He pushes me back until I'm laying on my bed.

"You didn't think we were done, did you?"

I'm lost for words as Robin begins sliding of my pants and my top leaving me naked besides my soaking panties.

He slides off his sweatpants letting me see how hard he is.

"I won't take your virginity-"

"I want you too."

He looks at me warily before nodding his head with an are you sure look.

"Yes. I want it to be you who takes it Robin."

He nods once again before crawling on top of me.

"Be gentle, okay?" He scoffs.

"Do you think I'm gonna be rough for your first time?"

"Well-"

"Just shut the fuck up, and enjoy the ride." He says before taking off my panties and diving in.