23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Shit, are you alright baby? Is Sophie-"

"Don't even say her name right now Michael I swear to fucking God, don't even bother." I warned, my voice getting slightly weaker.

"Where is she?"

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW MICHAEL! THE DRUMMER OF YOUR BAND OBVIOUSLY FLEW HERE AND GOT HER, BECAUSE HE DISCHARGED HER!..I've lost my daughter.." I went from shouting in the middle of the hospital to whispering and crying against a wall. Dani was watching me from, i presume, a 'safe distance'. She pulled out her phone and dialled someone's number, speaking quickly to whoever was on the other side.

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to vacate the premises. Your putting others at risk-"

"Of what? There is no risk here! That bitch over there has let a manipulative dickhead leave with my sick daughter! I have no idea where she is! He is capable of anything, he's using her to get to me, he knows I'll do anything to get her back! Alright?!" I shouted at the man in some kind of uniform, paying my attention back to Michael.

"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I heard Mike curse loudly, I can just picture him pulling at his hair in frustration, a thing all the guys do when they're angry.

"What do I do Michael? This couldn't have happened at a worse time. My daughter is sick, really sick.." I muttered, wiping my eyes free from tears, pacing around in a circle.

"What wrong with her? Has the autism developed?-"

"She has cancer. They are saying that it's a slim chance of them being able to remove it completely." he didn't answer straight away.

"Where is your first show baby?"

"Cali." I answered, confused.

"Come to Cali now, bring Dani as she's your opening act and shit. We'll postpone a few shows and help you search for her okay? She will be fine, I promise Kyra." I answered with a simple 'okay'. Why he wanted me to go to different country I had no idea. Ash wouldn't go back to America would he? Wouldn't it be too risky to be caught?

"Kyra!" I turned around in search of the masculine voice who called me, finding Daniel running towards me and almost tackling me into a hug.

"Daniel!" I sighed, needing a hug desperately.

"Call Ashton, maybe you can reason with him." I didn't even protest. I'm so stuck for options now it's unreal. I dialled his number with my trembling hands, putting it on speaker.

"Kyra.." Ashton's laugh echoed through the hospital hallway, the man was still keeping both eyes locked on us.

"Where is my daughter you sick, twisted asshole?" The man stepped forward, I gave him a warning look and he quickly stepped back.

"Now, now darling. That's no way to talk to me is it?" He teased, I took a deep breath.

"Please Ashton, I'm having a complete mental breakdown here. Just tell me she's alright.." I pleaded.

"Yeah, she's alright." He spoke with complete sarcasm.

"Bullshit, what have you done with her? Do you realise how sick she actually is? If you've been on a plane with her I'm going to kill you, she isn't allowed to fly. At all." I growled, resting my forehead against the wall I was leaning on, Daniel was now booking plane tickets to Cali so we could just turn up at the airport and be able to leave.

"Well I wasn't told that, the lady at the front desk that she was allowed, oops. My bad." he laughed again.

"Hold this, don't let him hang up." I basically threw my cracked phone at Daniel, storming over to 'Claire'.

"Do you realise that my child isn't allowed to go on planes? He has taken her somewhere- anywhere by now. All because he wants me to follow him. He is putting my daughters life at the ultimate risk right now and you just let him waltz out of here and probably onto a plane! If anything, and I mean anything has happened to her, shits gunna get real." I warned, pointing my finger in her direction. The man, once again, made a unwanted appearance, putting his arm out between me and the desk, almost putting a barrier between us. Putting his hand on my shoulder, guiding me backwards.

"Get your hands off me now or I promise you now, you'll be at a very big risk." I looked at him, glaring. He slowly retreated somewhere, I don't really care where he fucked off to.

"Hey Ky! Wrong moment I know, but let's go." Dani shouted from the entrance, motioning me to follow her. Maybe I could catch him before it's too late.

It's now a race against time to save my daughter from Ashton..