Act Two, Scene Eleven

"Your outfit is so hot babe," Hawk said, groping my waist as we walked into Moon's house.

"Thank you," I shook my head at him before pulling him to get a drink.

"I really don't understand you two," Miguel laughed as he found us at the drinks table.

"Neither do I," I shrugged while pouring a drink "Sorry about last night by the way," I looked up at him.

"Nah, it's fine, come here," he pulled me into a hug.

"Just never leave me alone while we're skating again," I looked between the two boys.

"Yes Ma'am," Hawk saluted.

"Tory's out there, see you guys in a bit?" he asked.

"Yeah no problem," I nodded as we walked into what seemed like the living room.

Hawk walked in front of me and then sat with the other Cobra Kai students, he patted his leg for me to sit, so I did. As I did, his hand slid to my ass, squeezing it as we talked with the other students.

I looked around before seeing Sam, Robby and the other Miyagi-Do students across from us.

I gulped and looked away, attempting to ignore Robby.

Hawk stared at Demetri menacingly, and Mitch stared at Chris the same. I shook my head and sighed before seeing Tory and Miguel walk in, smiling and laughing.

That soon changed when they noticed who was standing in the living room.

"Let's go," I heard Tory say before pulling Miguel.

The two karate dojos stared at each other until Moon arrived and began talking to Sam.

I watched Hawk as his eyes followed her body.

"I'm going to find Tory and Miguel," I rolled my eyes before getting off the boys lap and walking away.

He didn't bother to respond, and instead watched as Moon walked in the opposite direction to me.

"Only girl my ass," I muttered as I walked away.

"Hey," I said while walking over to the two.

"What's up?" Tory's brows furrowed.

"Why did I ever believe that Hawk was over Moon," I downed my drink and then grabbed another.

"Seriously?" Miguel looked at me shocked.

"Yep," I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I'm going to go play this drinking game, you coming?" Tory asked us.

"I'll play the next round then," I smiled.

"Good, because I'm already tipsy," she giggled as we walked out of the kitchen and into the garden.

"My turn," Tory pushed a boy off a stool and got onto it herself.

"I'll go," another boy said, pushing a girl off the other stool and jumping on.

The two lifted one of their legs and began drinking a cup of drink that was lined up ready for them.

The crowd around chanted 'drink, drink, drink,' as the game went on.

"She's so awesome damn I love her," I watched Tory in awe.

"You're not going to steal my girlfriend are you?" Miguel laughed.

"I might," I shook my head before turning my attention back to the drinking game just as the boy fell.

"Winner and still champion! Tory!" Miguel exclaimed while she jumped off.

"Your turn pretty," she helped me onto the stool and then passed me a cup.