Just as the netizens were discussing fervently, a new commotion appeared in the camera. With a dull thud, the netizens could see a woman fall to the ground through the gap in the curtain.

The woman was tightly tied to the chair. She struggled but could not move at all. As she struggled, the netizens also saw her face clearly.

This was indeed a beautiful woman. Liu Jun's description of her as "still charming" was simply an insult to her. Although there were traces of age at the corners of her eyes, no one could say that this woman was old...

Time had loved her so much that her skin was still fair, her hair still black and thick, and her eyes as lively as a young girl's... However, her beauty had been destroyed by violence. There was a wound on her forehead, and red blood flowed onto her face. Her hair was pulled into a mess, and her eyes were filled with tears of pain and despair...

Although she was tightly tied up and knew that she was wasting her energy, the woman continued to put up a struggle.

At this moment, the live-stream room was silent. After a long while, someone tried typing this, "It doesn't seem to be an act. Should we call the police?"

"Let's call the police. I vaguely heard the kidnappers say that they were going to kill her and her daughter."

"That can't be. Even if this kidnapping is real, I don't believe that there will be a murder case..."

"Let's not take any chances. I've already called the police. If it's true, the police will go and save the hostage. If it's fake, then let the police lock Liu Jun up and teach this shameless guy a lesson!"

All the viewers in the live-stream agreed to call the police. The police also received several calls.

The police were more alert and discerning than the audiences in the live-stream. Although they also felt that the 500 million yuan ransom made this kidnapping seem like a joke, they didn't dare to take any chances and immediately took action.

Huo Tian was wearing an earphone. Si Huan had been paying attention to the situation in the live-stream and was reporting the situation to Huo Tian through the earphone.

Chapter 76: Rescue In Progress

Huo Tian drove so quickly that it looked like the vehicle was going to fly. She gave instructions to Bi Ying through her earphone as she drove.

Bi Ying sat in front of the computer, his fingers typing furiously on the keyboard. He followed Huo Tian's instructions and started programming. He connected all the robot toys and some semi-finished machines they had left in the workshop to an app that Huo Tian had just completed on her phone.

Programming was an extremely complicated job to begin with, but now, Bi Ying did not have any chance to correct his mistakes. His mind raced as he wrote the corresponding program according to Huo Tian's simple instructions.

Bi Ying's head was covered in cold sweat. A quick-witted company employee was wiping his sweat from time to time, in case the sweat blinded his eyes. Bi Ying's fingers were moving so fast that there were afterimages. He even felt that his hand was about to spasm, but he did not dare to stop for a moment.

Bi Ying finally heaved a sigh of relief after typing the last line of code. He said to Huo Tian through the earphone, "I've already completed it, but I don't know if this program will work."

Huo Tian's calm voice rang out through the earphone. "Bi Ying, I believe in you and myself. This program was written by the two of us together. It's impossible for it to fail."