🔞The Ghoul's kinks and in bed

Swiss: He is definitely a choker. He won't try to suffocate you, but he enjoys pinning you to the wall or bed by your neck. Marking and maybe cum play. Definitely likes to blindfold you. He always likes trying to have public sex, or sex off the bed just to try it. Tries to do after care, but it always end in him burning himself trying to make you tea or coffee, or he falls asleep.

Sodo/Dewdrop: This man has every kink in the world. Choking? He will try suffocating you if you would let him. Cnc, yup. Anything rough, violent and messy. Spitting, spanking, you name it, he loves it. He must be in charge at all times. He will sit on a chair and tell you every single thing to do with yourself just to prove he owns you. If you are uncomfortable with something and point blank say it, he might force it once, and if you don't react the greatest, it won't ever be spoken of again. He always gives aftercare, especially if he went really overboard.

Aether: He will go along with most things. He definitely has a thing for degrading. Definitely the dom. Maybe some bondage here and there. Likes when you call him daddy. Definitely will try and go for as many rounds as he can until you literally collapse. Will hold you until you fall asleep afterwards.

Rain: He doesn't like admit he has kinks, but pet names drive him insane. He will enjoy himself just by watching you pleasure yourself if he could. Will make you food or a drink and snuggle.

Mountain: He definitely has a thing for thigh riding and he loves being in charge. He won't be too rough, but he wants you to know who is boss. He has a thing for pulling out and cumming on you're body. Snuggles you and says how good you were.

Phantom:
Hard dom.
He refuses to sub unless it's someone he trusts with his whole life.
He is scared to be seen in such a submissive and vulnerable place.
He is a daddy though and loves literally everything execpt for knife play. He has trauma with knives.

Cumulus: definitely a mommy kink. If she isn't calling you mommy you're calling her mommy. She definitely loves to give oral. This woman will work wonders with her mouth. Definitely into thigh riding. Will make you a literal full course meal afterwards.

Cirrus: God, this woman is hot. She definitely likes being called mommy. She will give you cute little nicknames like Sugar. She loves teasing you. Face sitting, choking. Definitely in charge. Cuddling and affirmations.

Sunshine: She is very subtle in bed. She likes when you are in charge. She definitely loves calling you mommy. She is uncomfortable with a few things like blindfolded and bondage, but still very good sex. You always give her the aftercare, which is holding her and praising her.