The adventure begins!

It was a lovely day in the kingdom of Boxhood. Except it wasn't because there was a dragon to be stained with the blood of a hero. And so watch as these 3 adventurers try, and fail a few times, to slay a dragon, and be crowned a hero of Boxhood.

"So remind me why we're doing this? Yes I want to slay the dragon but there are other dangerous mobs out here that can kill the kingdom. Meanwhile the dragon's in The End. It ain't getting out for ever probably." TotalDramaFan14 said in clear annoyance. "Because, think of all the diamonds and emeralds King Camelot will give us if we succeed!" Bread exclaimed, making it clear they were in it for award. "Plus King Camelot has death waiting for us if we fail within 1 month." Eka explained with obvious hints of not wanting to die. "Right.... who made Camelot king again? He's cool but does he really expect us to slay a literal dragon within a single month?" Bread said with dread. "No matter, we have a month before Camelot discards us and find new soldiers to slay the dragon. Now everyone go and get supplies from your houses. And TotalDrama no animals." Eka said with certain sterness. "Fine....." TotalDramaFan14 replied. Everyone rushed off to their houses. When the came back they placed down a chest and put the stuff inside. Eka brought some iron armor he had made from leftover materials, Bread had brought some food that wasn't bread related, and TotalDrama had brought some build materials like wool, brick, etc to build a base or a defense wall if needed. Eka kept the chest in his inventory but for now they returned to their homes, after deciding the well would be their meet up spot, to sleep for tomorrow the adventure actually begins.