Mission 2 - Team Player

Another mission started with the emblem of Atlesian Rangers spinning around for a few seconds before a familiar map of Remnant was shown to the audience.

"We are the most powerful military force in the history of Remnant." Sienna's sounded on the screen.

Winter, Ironwood and Jacques frowned at that statement.

Sienna, even though she's helping on the human side, smiles proudly at what her character said.

The camera moved across the map for a second or two before it started lowering itself down as Sienna continued, "Every fight is our fight. Because what happens over here, matters over there. We don't get to sit one out."

The audience could spot a few vehicles riding along the road from the above a square appeared on the left side of the screen, giving them a better look on the same vehicles.

"Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prosperity of your people, and utter destruction." Sienna proceeded to speak.

The camera lowered itself down at the vehicles, giving the audience a pretty good view of the vehicle which was simply called "M104 Wolverine. Heavy Assault Bridge."

The vehicle stopped in front of an abyss which was preventing the other vehicles from moving forward. The thing on top of the vehicle moved forward and layed itself over the abyss, creating a small bridge, allowing a tank to drive forward.

"We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know how to acquire it. And that, my friends, is worth more than a whole army base of steel." Sienna's voice continues.

The camera went a bit upwards just seconds before all kinds of guns started appearing on the screen, giving the audience a small presentation of them, starting with a M4A1 assault rifle, with a grenade launcher attachment and then going to SCAR-H assault rifle, which just like the previous gun had an attachment to it, but this time it was a Masterkey Shotgun.

It was followed by General Sienna continuing her speech, "Sure it matters who's got the bigger stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it."

Ironwood shook his head before reluctantly saying, "I can't believe I'm saying this but... I agree with what she says." It seems that this version of Sienna is different than the one he knows.

"This is the time for heroes. A time for legend." Sienna said as the camera located Cardin Whichester's current position, which was followed by the General's picture appearing on the screen, "History is written by the victors. Let's get to work."

The camera lowered itself down on Cardin's current position and only a few seconds later, she was shown sitting on a passenger seat in a Humvee which was heading towards a damaged bridge near the town where the battle was taking place.

It was when completely out of the sudden, an RPG rocket went flying from the other side of the river and it unfortunately hit Cardin's Humvee who managed to jump out of the vehicle in the last second.

"Looks like we're goin' out with a bang." Yang said

Cardin nodded, wanting to see what his character could do."

Cardin's vision was blurry when he opened his eyes. The first thing that he saw was Sienna glancing at the battlefield ahead of him while reloading her Magnum. She turned her gaze down and saw Cardin staring up at her.

"Get up, Private Winchester!" She shouted to Coco as he grabbed his hand and brought him back on his feet, "Rangers lead the way! Move!"

Sienna pulls Cardin up and Cardin quickly joins the fight.