joshdub

this one's kinda bad cause im really rusty so i apologize

(y/g) = your gender

I brought my hands to my mouth, trying to contain my laughter. Yet again, I defeated Josh in a game of Mario Kart.

"You lose, I win!"

I threw my fists up in the air in triumph.

"You only won cause I let you," he grumbled back.

Looking over at him, I flashed a giant smile. His ocean-blue eyes were already on me, a soft expression on his pale face. He quickly looked at the TV screen once he realized I had caught him looking at me. I felt my cheeks flush as I crawled over to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. He gently kissed my head and grabbed the remote, changing the channel to some show I didn't recognize. My heart skipped as I felt his arm snake around my waist. Pulling my body closer to his, he let out a sigh.

"Man, this is the life. I got a pretty (y/g), a bitchin' house, and I'm super famous. Emphasis on the 'super famous'"

"Yeah, okay," I jokingly scoffed, "'super famous'"

"I think having 8 million subs does make me super famous."

"Whatever you say, Joshua."

I smirked as his name left my lips. He was not a fan of being called 'Joshua'. He let out a playful fake laugh. I planted a kiss on his cheek, his stubble tickling my lips. He placed his hand further up my thigh, lightly tracing small circles with his fingertip.

'I could stay like this forever," I thought to myself.