Meet The Crew

There's Ekablaze himself:

*He's a pro at finding diamonds.
*He always wears a box for protection.
*He is shipped with the floor, the table, a water bottle, and something else.
*He gets scared easily even if he pretends not to.*

Description:

*Wears a box on his head, has a red jacket and a gray shirt on, does wear pants, and has black shoes. He wears shades so I don't know what color his eyes are. I think they're brown actually.*

Personality:

*Nice, brave, shipped with at least 4 or 5 objects, gets scared easily, and he likes diamonds.*

Now there's TotalDramaFan14:

*Calls herself E~Scope when she's doing something reckless.
*Always wears black and white gloves when adventuring.
*Her catchphrase is, "Hello! Hello! Welcome back to trying not to die!"
*She gets scared easier than Eka.
*And she's Bisexual. She plans on staying single for right now.*

Description:

*She has brown hair, blue eyes, white skin, wears a bee-striped long sleeve shirt, black and white gloves, appropriate shorts, and brown boots.*

Personality:

*She's very nice unless you mess with her friends or family, she can get scared easily, she is a little innocent but she knows somethings, and she likes adorable animals so much she gets distracted by them.*

And last but not least we have Bread: (You're coming to. Don't blame me, blame spin the wheel.)

*Bread is the prank master.
*They, official pronouns unknown, have distracted the team more often then not.
*Their avatar is literally bread.
*They're protective over the food; bread.
*And they like emeralds.*

Description:

*They literally look like bread 🍞*

Personality:

*Sneaky, they like pranks, they don't get scared easily, they like counting every so often, and they love bread.*

Join the crew as they have a MINECRAFT ADVENTURE!