Act Two, Scene Ten

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," I said, nearly falling over.

"We aren't even on the floor yet, let's go," Hawk said excitedly while dragging me along.

"Stop I'm going to fall," I shouted.

Miguel skated by my side and laughed.

"Hawk!" I shouted at him again.

"Can't hear you, I'm too busy being Maverick," he pulled us onto the floor, Miguel dragging behind.

"It's so slippery can we go back on the carpet?" I begged.

"Nope," Hawk ignored me.

"Come on Charlie," Miguel joined in, skating ahead of me and dragging me along.

"No no, I'm getting off I can't do this," I shook my head while crouching down.

"Get up now," Hawk turned his head to look at me.

"No, I can't," I shook my head.

"Dylan," Miguel cocked his head.

"Fine," I pulled my body upwards and the boys started dragging me again.

"You two are the worst!" I shouted as they pulled me past Robby and Sam, who had just kissed right in front of me.

"Did not want to see that," Hawk pretended to be sick.

"Hawk, don't," Miguel turned to him, slowing his pace so he was beside me.

"Fine," he scoffed before letting go of my hand and skating off.

"Is he taking the piss?" I breathed heavily.

"You can do it with just me," Miguel laughed.

"No I can't," I shook my head.

"Oh, well, looks like I'm going to have to leave you," he let go of my hand and left me in the middle of the floor, alone.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself.

"Having some trouble?" Sam laughed mockingly at me.

"Fuck off LaRusso," I turned to her.

"Sam don't," Robby begged.

"Here, I'll give you a boost," she pushed my back, cashing me to fall forward onto the floor.

"Why?" Robby scoffed before skating in front of me and helping me up.

"That's so embarrassing," I sighed "Can you just take me to the side?" I asked him.

I felt Sam's eyes burning into the back of my head as Robby spoke to me.

"Come on," he grabbed both my hands, and skated backwards to the side with me gripping onto him.

"Thanks," I shook my head in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry about Sam," he sighed.

"She'll get what's coming for her," I scoffed before pulling the skates off of my feet and walking away from him.

I walked over to the skate area and got in the queue to hand my skates back.

"Are you following me LaRusso?" I asked as I saw her in my peripheral vision.

"My skate broke," she rolled her eyes.

Then Miguel turned up.

"Hey," he said, clearly aiming it at Sam, I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" Sam scoffed.

"My skates are definitely too big, nearly fell over out there," he laughed "Look, about Tory," he shook his head.