1

(Were)Wolf's pov:
I jumped off of the truck driven by Natasha Romanoff. And bit my screaming victims. Harsh! I heard my person, Tanya say. We share this body. I rolled my eyes and just clawed at the rest of them running as the rest of the team and I jumped over the snowy plane as I turned into Tanya.
Tanya's pov:
I ducked from the shells from a bunker. I jumped on top of it and knocked out the two in front of me. Behind you! I heard from Loki through telekinesis. I rolled my eyes. I know Father! I turned and knocked the other guy out with magic. Loki's been watching over me for a while because I haven't been able to go to Asgard because I have to fight down here. I watched as Tony flew towards the facility. C'mon c'mon c'mon! I thought as he flew into a force field. "Shit!" We said in unison. "Language!" Cap said a while after. I rolled my eyes. Well someone said the wrong thing at the wrong time, jokes for him started forming in my head.

I zoned out and listened to orders. "Wait a sec, no one else is gonna deal with the fact that cap just said 'Language?'" I laughed at Tony. "I know." Cap answered, then a pause and a crash was heard. "Just slipped out."

"We have an enhance in the field." I heard cap say. I ran over to them and changed back into my wolf form. "Clint's hit!" I gasped. "Somebody wanna deal with that bunker?!" I heard her say as I jumped to where it was, destroying it along with hulk. "Thank you." I nodded and jumped back over to Cap and Thor. I grabbed at people with my teeth, throwing them over the frozen tundra. Howling at some of them. Me and wolfy found this new power of ours. When we howl at a certain frequency sound waves hit the people our howl was aimed at. "I'm closing in!" Tony said. I realized I was needed in the building so I changed and flew alongside him.

Tony found a weak spot in the force field and we got in. "Guys, let's talk this out." He said in his suit, me by his side. A bunch of mini missles shot out from his shoulders. "That was a good talk." I said to Tony. He nodded as someone else said "No it wasn't!" I smiled and walked over to the computer as Tony got out of his suit, but not before blasting some foreign dude."Getting information now." I told him taking the information from the computer with the one I just teleported. I typed things in, listening to Tony. "Please be a secret door please be a secret door." I heard it open. "Yay!" He said. I giggled. We walked inside, and down the stairs. I looked up, seeing this, worm like robot thing, and I saw Loki's septer. "So that's where it went." Loki's been looking for it for months now. He's been downgraded to using his hands. Even I have a staff that use for occasions like this! It's in my hands! Right now! Like seriously! No one who has the gift of magic uses their hands anymore! As I was still fuming about my fathers downgrade something happened. I... Saw something. I felt like the breath was knocked out of my chest as I saw my worst fear.

*Fear sequence*
I gasped. "No." I said, for some reason I was in space, in a planet that has oxygen. Every inch of my body was covered in blood. I was half wolf as I looked down , seeing Joker, Loki, and Tony at my feet. "No!" I said. As I backed away, only to trip over someone else's body. I looked behind me. "Steve!" I said, he was gone too. Tears welled up in my eyes. I turned to my left, my right, seeing only death everywhere. My breathing stopped, along with my heart. "I didn't- I couldn't have-" "Oh yes you did." A voice said behind me. Thanos. "No I didn't." I said back to him. "Do you not see? I'm not the one who lost control of their anger. You did. You killed Coulson-" "No." "Fury" I shook my head. "Maria and innocent bystanders. I have to say, I'm impressed with your rage." "No!" "I see you losing control again. All I can say girl, is that if you bottle up your anger only bad things will come-"

I snapped out of my dream, crying. "Tanya!" Tony exclaimed. My hands, lost their feeling my head started spinning and in spite of my powers, I did not feel safe. He tried to hold me but i quickly escaped his grasp. I can't let's what I saw... happen. I couldn't seem to catch my breath. I started gasping for air backing away and bumping into the robot, I turned, seeing him and screamed even more. Tony grabbed my shoulders. "Listen to me. Your are fine. Come here." He said, and hugged me. I wailed into his arms, hearing his heart beating faster then usual. I'm a fighter. I'm awesome. I shouldn't be crying myself a river right now. I should be out fighting with everyone else. "Tanya, I know what your thinking right now and I don't want you to bottle your feelings up. If your do your gonna burst." I nodded. "C'mon we gotta get back to the others." He nodded as his iron hand got to him as he picked up Loki's septer. I knew what I saw was just a fear. But still I wondered.

Was it a dream?

Or a vision into the future?