By a glance, Jeonghan saw something.

A box of Cherry? Seungcheol loves Cherry, right?

Gosh! Why did a lot of things remind him of Seungcheol? Did he really miss that Sherlock Holmes hardcore fan this much?

Sherlock Holmes! Oh God!

That’s how every little thing reminded Jeonghan of his lover.

Long Distance is really something.

###

“Babe, there’s something I want to tell you.”,  Seungcheol said.

Currently, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were doing their weekend routines. Skyping.

After a long time, they talked about so many things, Seungcheol finally started a serious talk about them.

“Yes, sir. I’m listening.”

“When was the last time that I visited you or you visited me?”, Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan’s heart started beating fast. Don’t tell him that this was.

“Uhmm… 4 or 5 months ago? I don’t know. I don’t really remember.”

“Well, next month I have holidays. So…”

“Uhhh… Don’t tell me! You’re coming here?”

“That’s what I was about to tell you.”

“You… Are you serious? You’ll come back to Korea?”

“Yeah. I’m home for a week.”

“YEEEAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, SEUNGCHEOLLIE!!!”

That’s it. Their conversation continued after Jeonghan jumped up and down on his bed out of joy and happiness.

Seungcheol will be home, and there are no other interesting things more than that.

The next few days Jeonghan was busy counting down the days until Seungcheol’s arrival.

###

D-day. 10th October 20xx

Jeonghan was grooming in his room, he was wearing a white t-shirt wrapped in a long dark blue coat, skinny black jeans and red sneakers plugged his feet. His pink-brown hair was covered by black beanie –Seungcheol’s gift.

Seungcheol, hm?

Today was the day Seungcheol will be home for vacation. Well, it was only a week, after that they had to get separated again for months. But that’s not important. The important thing for now was that he had to pick Seungcheol up from the airport.

Gosh! Jeonghan’s heart was beating hard. Just like when he fell in love with Seungcheol. And the latter kept making he fall for him even more and more.

He took his cellphone and his wallet, and then walked toward the front door. Grabbed the car keys from the box near the door, and was ready to picked up his lover.

Airport.

Jeonghan was waiting for Seungcheol at one of the arrival gates, Seungcheol had told him that he will come from this gate, but since then Jeonghan hadn’t found Seungcheol anywhere. Though, he had been standing there for more than an hour.

Was Seungcheol’s flight delayed? Why didn’t he tell me? Aish! That boy really!

As Jeonghan was thinking about various possibilities of why his lover hadn’t appeared yet, he got shocked by a pair of sturdy arms back hugging him.