Harry squirmed in his seat, his brows knitting together as he cleared his throat minutely. "I am afraid I do not understand what you are talking about, your majesty."

"Oh, Harry," the King had a cruel look in his eyes as he sat down next to Harry. Louis wished for nothing more than to hide his precious away. "You are needed to marry soon, silly omega. You cannot remain unwedded for eternity. Your mama's handpicked a few for you already. It is only wise of you to abide by her wishes, mother some pups soon yourself."

"Father," Louis gritted, unable to stand him tormenting Harry. "Harry's still young. Why are you harrowing him with a matter he clearly does not wish to spare a thought upon?"

"You are too young to have a say in this, boy." His father snarled. He was every glimpse of Louis' sorrows in that moment. Yet again dishonouring him. "You know nothing of the world. Harry mustn't stall his marriage until it is too late for him to find a suitor who'd accept an aged omega. This matter is of great seriousness."

"What about Elizabeth then, father? She's senior to Harry by four summers, why aren't you interrogating her?" Louis retorted, a blaze in his eyes. The king scoffed, standing up from the chair, stumbling. Harry lowered his gaze, and Louis could tell he was biting his lips, swallowing wistfully.

"Give it a thought, Harry. Do not let my fool of a son to guide you upon a wrong path. You are bright, pup, I have faith in you that you will see the light."

"The only reason I am not thrusting my sword in his chest is because it would make me King sooner." Louis spat, gulping down a burning peg of intoxicant. Harry said nothing, keeping his head lowered for the rest of the evening until the only ones remaining were the two of them and Leah. The older alpha barely spared Harry a glance before trotting away, leaving them to the ghost of a party.

"Take me to your chambers, Lou." Harry mumbled before pulling himself to his feet and walking away into the silent halls.

Harry stood there in the darkness of Louis' chambers, his back to Louis as moonshine kissed his face. No words were spoken as Louis brushed aside his hair and kissed his nape, tasting his sweet skin against his lips, hands untying the string of his corset. For Louis the moment was a consolation, that he was still the one to take Harry to bed, to make him his. He did not know what it meant to Harry, but when the omega stepped out of his gown, standing in his chemise, and he kissed Louis fervently, Louis' heart thudded with the beats of love.

"Stay for the night." Louis grabbed Harry's wrist as soon as the omega stood up, covering his naked miles with a thin sheet in the dark of the night. They were in Louis' bed, their twined scent heavy in the air of arousal. Harry looked away, clutching the sheet to his chest, shaking his head. "Please," Louis begged, wanting to hold his precious for the night.

Harry shook his head again, hair disheveled, softly whispering, "you are well aware I can't. They will find me in your chambers in the morrow and hell will break upon everything."

"Is that so unimaginable? Them finding you in my arms?" Louis had desperation in his voice as he stood up too, pressing his chest against Harry's back, locking him in his arms, wishing to keep him forever. Louis ran his nose along the length of Harry's neck as the omega submitted to him completely, leaning his weight on Louis as the sheet fell from his clutch, leaving him bare.

"Stay with me, my precious."

"It will be a scandal. They'll have you forced to marry me."

"And what is so abominable about you being mine?" Louis pressed further, kissing Harry's skin with the gentlest brush of his lips, pushing aside his long locks as they teased his skin. The omega grew wet when Louis pressed his hardness against his bottom, rubbing it between his cheeks. "I say we let them find us."