"Sounds like a plan." He said. "So are you busy right now?" What the fuck did it look like I was doing?

"Ooooh I don't know, I thought I would just lay on this bed all day." I sarcastically said. "Why?"

"I'm bored, and you need a friend." He said. "Wanna hang out?"

"I can never get rid of you can I?"

"Nope. Stuck like a tumor." He added.

"Ugh. Fine." I gave up.

"Awesome. So thanks to you, my chemical romance and breaking Benjamin are my new favorite bands" he said smiling.

"Yes! I have reached someone!" I laughed. "You should listen to three days grace, a day to remember, and seether. Those guys are pretty fucking awesome.

"I'll take you up in that."

"Can you play poker?" I asked.

"Of course. Black jack, Hold em, you name it."

"Dude the more cool stuff you know, the less annoying you are." I said making him show a dimple smile. "Alright, I have s deck of cards, can you play speed?"

"Not only that, but I'm undefeated." He said cocky like.

"Will see about that, mother fucker." (a/n lol sorry I had to. If you get it. Ha mother fucker? Get it? Lol. Awaaaaaaaaaays.)

"Play doubles?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Good." He said. I set up the game, looking up at him.

"Go." And then we competitively played.

The cards slammed down, and I was down to two cards; an ace and a two. But he was down to one. Shit. We still had to flip a card. We flipped and I got lucky. As fast as I could, I slapped my cards on the king. Before he could finish.

"Fuck yeah! In your face!" I shouted. "Who's unbeatable now?!"

"Okay, okay. You win." He paused. "For now."

"Yeah well, for always. But for now, I'm going to find something to eat. Be right back."

I walked into my kitchen, making my way to the fridge. Then a frail old women came in.

"Excuse me miss, but who are you?" I asked politely. I rather be nice to old people than regular people.

"Oh I'm the house keeper, Moira." She smiled a gentle smile, mating her small voice. "You must be the masters daughter, Erin."

"Yes I am. I'm sorry, I didn't know we had a house keeper. I'm just getting something to eat, and I'll bee on my way up stairs." I smiled.

"What ever you wish to please, miss." She continued, grabbing a rag to wash the counter.

I made me way up, with just a sandwich on a plate. That was useful.

I walked into my room, and Tate was gone. Was I that bad? Oh well.

'I thought this was what you wanted?' My ringtone played. Man, I could never get enough of that song. But it was my dad, so I couldn't just let out ring. Sad face.

"Hey."

"Hey, Erin. Me and your mom will be home a little late, so if you fall asleep, I'm going to tell you this now." He said troubled

"What is it? You sound upset?" I asked concerned.

"Its hard to say, but, well, Erin,"

"Spit it out, dad." I said.

"Your mom has brain cancer." I thought my phone was going to drop. I was in shock. "Its very important, that we help her through this, she will be fighting her life everyday, until she over comes it."

I was quiet.

"Dad. I don't like this." I finally spoke.

"None of us do, Ri. But it will be alright. I promise. Mom will beat this."

"Okay dad. I'm going to go." I said before I started crying. I hung up before I could say good bye. I started crying.

I curled up against by knees and cried. Soft sobs and light tears escaped from me.

"What's wrong?" I felt arms around my shoulder. I looked up and it was Tate.

"Nothing important. I'm fine." I said brushing off the tears.

"Mmmhmm. Explain." He just said. Might as well. Only friend I have.

"My mom has brain cancer." I said quietly. I looked up and his gaze dropped with sadness and remorse.

"I'm sorry Erin. I wish there was something I could do."

"I'm sorry there isn't." I paused. "I Have stuff to do. You kinda need to go."

"Alright." He said getting up, helping me up next. He started walking out the door, but I felt like I didn't want him to yet.

"Wait." I said. I walked up to him, and did nothing I usually do. I hugged him. He hugged he back and rested his chin on my head. "Thank you, for helping me."

"Not that hard to do." He said rubbing my back.

"Tell anybody about this, I will kill you." I said half heartedly laughing.

"Secret keept with me." He said on left. I feel on my bed, screaming into my sheets and blankets.

()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>

I personally like this chapter. I thought it was kinda a main part. Thnx for reading :) I hope you liked it.

Vote if you liked it, comment how you feel about it, fan me, and ect. :) thnx.