|| Sleepover! ||

Alrighty, before we go onto this chapter, todays chapter is (totally) sponsored by Raid Shadow- I mean Interactive Fics! It's a chrome extension that turns Y/n into your actual name! Pretty cool huh? Anyways, onto the chapter! ^^
------
Previously on Y/n's goofy ahh adventures...

Oh, sorry! Heh heh.. That's what happens when you walk in on me sleeping!" Cuphead also apologized, looking to the side.

"It's fine Cuppy, let's just pretend that never happened...!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Waait, did you just call me... Cuppy..?" Cuphead looked annoyed- (dunno how to describe it)

"Oh no-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Cuphead was attacking Y/n, while Y/n was trying to escape.

"Note to self,"

"DON'T, and I mean never, call Cuphead Cuppy. Ever."
---

In the present.. *insert magical sound effect idk*

"So, Y/n, when do you think Mugsy is gonna get up?" Cuphead had food stuffed in his mouth, but you could still hear him... Barely.

"I dunno," You muttered, swirling your fork on the pancakes.  "Maybe we should try to wake him up..?"

Cuphead's "head" perked up at your idea.

"Oh yeah! That's an idea that'll work for sure!"

You started walking up the stairs, when you realized Cuphead wasn't behind you."

"Cuphead, you coming with me?" You questioned, seeing him still at the table.

"Nah, I'm too full to move..!" Cuphead whined, but the way he whined.. You found it.. Cute?

'STOP IT BRAIN- You cannot be simping over a literal CUP right now!'

You nodded, continuing to walk up the stairs.

"Mugman?"

He responded with a- "Cuphead, five more minutes.." But you still attempted to wake him up, so, you shook him lightly.

"Huh? Oh, hey Y/n." Mugman smiled brightly.

"Cmon! The pancakes are running cold, and Cuphead put extra syrup on yours!" You said, returning the smile.

"Oh! So he actually did it! Alright, I'll be down there! Let me wake up first.." Mugman said, stretching.

"Alright! I'll wait till you're ready then. I'll be in the hallway."

~ Time skip ~

You and Mugman were walking downstairs, to see Cuphead sitting back in his chair, while your pancakes were gone, and so were Mugman's.

"Selfish as always, that's my brother." Mugman murmured.

You walked up to Cuphead, angry as you could possibly be... Over pancakes.

"..CupHEAD..." You let out a low growl, clenching your fist. (The emo Furry move yes yes)

"Wait I didn't mean to Y/n- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

-----
End of part 1 lol