epilogue

her screamed echoed the room as i glided the knife across her cheek. i chucked. "silly silly girl. why'd you cheat on him? there has to be punishment." i fixed my mask and looked at Ashley's face. she was quite beautiful, and i had known her for almost all my life. she had no idea who i was and i was happy about it. the cops had never caught me.

i knew they wouldn't. i hid all my tracks, it had looked like the kids had ran away. i had been doing this since i was 15. it has been 3 years. i could easy get put away for life if i got caught. "w-who are you?" she whispered, frightfully. i smiled behind my mask and pressed the voice changer and spoke quietly. "we all have a story to tell but its never quite as scary when you have a best friend."

i saw the fear in her eyes as i walked forward and grabbed a needle. i pulled in the salt water and gently pulled her arm out more in the cuffs. i heard her whimper. "im sorr-sorry" i shook my head. "you shouldn't of fucked him." i pushed the needle in her vain and i saw the blood rush from her face. she had always been afraid of needles. she slowly limped over. i hadn't killed her. not yet.

Her body laid limp in the chair. She would have looked dead if her chest wasn't raising slowly. I smiled in pride. Good. This won't be hard at all. I thought. I sat Ashley's body up and brushed her hair out of her face. I tilted her head up slowly, thinking of how painful I want this to be.

some people live scared of their demons, other people are scared of the outside world, while other people don't waste their time fearing the miseries in life because they know death is too close to them. myself, I knew that death was to close and I wasn't going to spend my life full of regret. She wouldn't be coming to for a while. i had only killed the people who deserved it. i didn't kill out of lust or anger, i killed out of revenge. when someone who had done wrong in my eyes, i would kill them and hide their body.

i saw her eyes twitch. i grabbed my spare needle and filled it with hydrogen peroxide and grabbed her wrist. i kissed her cheek and gently put the needle in Ashley's wrist, filling her with the deathly liquid. i smiled. she was dead. i grabbed her body and and started to chop off her limbs. when i had got her into tiny pieces, i fed them to the pigs outside. there was now, no trace of her.