One shot >> Your first fight [3/3]

Bucky:
The music raved loudly as I Natasha passed me my drink. I was attending one of Tony's luxurious party parties. I wore some glamorous clothes in a sage green.

A person strolled over, wearing clothes dripping in dark blue sparkles.

"Hello darling." They purred
"I am not interested." I stated monotonously.
"Oh but I am baby."

I stood up, trying to walk away however my wrist was harshly grabbed and the guy pulled me towards him. Almost landing on his lap, I felt my cheeks warm with embarrassment as I stated once more "I said. Not. Interested."

As the guy was about to respond a finger tapped his shoulder. As soon as the guy turned around he was met with a smash to the face by my boyfriend/basically bodyguard Bucky. I stared in shock as he tried to reach for my wrist to drag me away however I stayed put.

"Bucky I thought we agreed no violence?" I asked shakily.
He shook his head in response however before he could do anything I turned and walked away to contemplate some things.

However as I turned onto the balcony I heard soft footsteps following behind me.

Valkyrie:
I bounced my leg nervously as I awaited the return of my majestic girlfriend. Despite the fact that I loved her so much I felt a rage inside me as she had left for battle without informing me. When I found out I felt sick to my stomach with anxiety. How could she put me through this?

The door to the town hall as she returned, decked out in armour bloodied from the battle.

She gave me a wink before I stated "Why did you leave and not tell me?"
"Because I didn't want you to worry as I was gone."
"I think I worried more because of that."
"Well my apologies my queen/king/whatever you want. I am here now though so.."
"No. Now I know your safe I am just angry you left not nervous you were hurt."

Storming out of the room I left her gaping behind me.

Scott:
I sat at the dinner table chowing down on the tasty Chinese we had delivered. My boyfriend Scott cracked yet another joke about doctors again and at this point it was irritating me.

Already on edge I walked around the house annoyed when I turned into the dining and was met by a Scott jumpscare.

Scared out of my wits I screamed and fell back against the wall. Scott burst into cackles of laughter at my expression once he scared me and I felt myself snap.

Rage seething inside me I turned and stormed away in anger.

Peter Q:
We infiltrated the space academy base, making our way to the presidents' room. Peter had his earphones in listening to god knows what as the rest of us focused solely on the mission.

As we turned into another hallway we all quickly backtracked shushing each other as soldiers marched down the hall.

Clearly not hearing us Peter waltzed right out into their grip. Acting fast, we all stormed the troopers and all gave him dirty looks as we continued the mission.

Then and there I decided to ignore him for being so careless, leading him to focus more on me than anything else. And by that I mean whining in annoyance.

Carol:
Groggily walking out onto the hallway I admired the alien landscape. It was filled with high tech vehicles and towering buildings however as I looked across I couldn't see my girlfriend Carol.

I woke up around 5 minutes ago without her by my side and as I lost track of her I felt a pang of annoyance.

Suddenly a large wave smashed through the atmosphere as it came hurdling towards me.

Slowing the pace my girlfriend landed gracefully in front of me with a mischievous smirk.
"Left the planet for 3 hours and now you notice?" She asked with a grin. I shook my head in disbelief at the audacity to leave me on a foreign planet  that I know nothing about.

Turning around I ignored her and walked back to bed. Leaving her moaning in anger on the balcony.

T'Challa:
The blazing heat warmed the reading area I was perched in as my boyfriend T'Challa sat opposite me.

"King please turn up the air conditioning I am baking in this heat." I complained. He shook his head looking up at me
"It's not even on sweetheart. We need to conserve the energy for the lab remember?"

I rolled my eyes "Yes I know but at this point I am gonna get heatstroke like it's literally a heatwave."

He shook his head silently. Deciding I wasn't gonna get my way I stood up and left him to go and find some cold. "What?" Was all I heard while leaving.

Kate:
The small gang fight continued despite the arrow shot inches from the leaders face. Turning their aggression away from the other group they turned to us.

Assisting my girlfriend I managed to beat up half these guys without a scratch. Sure they were muscular however the ones I thought were also drunk so were easy targets.

As I finished I came up behind the guy attempting to corner Kate and smashed in the head with both my wrists, knocking him out cold.

Taking a look up at my girlfriend I saw cuts and bruises over her face as she has been slightly battered in the battle.

"You good?" I asked worriedly
"Yeah, nothing to worry about."
"What about the cuts?"
"As I said. Nothing to worry about."
"Kate you need to accept help sometime. Let me help you."
"No because I am fine."

I rolled my eyes as we got back into our car
"Then at least let me drive."
"No because I am fine and this is what fine people do."

The rest of the ride was spent in agonised silence as she told me to stop pressing her on the matter. Once we got home she locked herself in the bathroom to clean herself saying
"This is what fine people do Y/N. Don't worry."