The Chad-ginning

Narrator:
Bob was walking to school and he opened the door unaware of what was to come.

Bob pov: I walked inside the school and saw my two friends Chad and Sexy Chad. I saw them fighting over something like the idiots they were. It was whether a Hot Dog is a sandwich or not. I sighed as I heard them argue, it was like they had something new to argue about everyday. Sexy Chad started to yell causing a scene as I watched everyone stare at us. I started to worry that the babes would not like me so I did the best thing I could think of and smacked the shit out of Sexy Chad.
"OW what the fuck was that for?!!!" Sexy Chad yelled angrily. "YOUR ACTING LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT RIGHT NOW THAT'S WHY!!!" I yelled.

Franklin's pov:
As I walked into the building upon first sighting I see sexy chad (who isn't very sexy) arguing over whether a Hot Dog is a sandwich or not the fuck,it's obviously a sandwich dumb bitches.

Bob's pov: I turn around to see Franklin's tall ass.He gives me a look as I bite my lip "Nice ass," I say. I gave him a wink while I saw "Rawr~" as I did a claw pose.

Franklin's pov: I blush at bobs advances "you gay bro?" Says Chad JR jr, "WHAT NO YOU DUMB DUMB," I yelled. Bob smiles as Sexy Chad makes a comment "Nah bro I think Bob is gay." Bob gives Sexy Chad an uppercut, He flies into the ceiling. Everyone stares in amazement and immediately looks away.

Narrator: The bell rings, chickens sing mom's spaghetti.

Bob's pov: I watch all the Chads walk to their class. Franklin grabs my shoulder as I quickly turn to look at him. Franklin smiles at me as he walks towards his class. I stand there smiling as I watch Franklin enter one of the hallways.

Narrator: They went to class as Bob stares at Franklin's ass then he goes to class.

"No one's ass is as fine as Franklin's ass"-Bob