Part 1/1

A/n: heyo! It's lilac. I really wanted to write a non-sexual reverse comfort with hawks. I love him so much, I really wanted him being pampered. I didn't have too much time to edit, it's short and fluffy. Hope you like it!

The whole day had been about work. Filling paper work, meetings, endorsements, more meetings, people asking for videos and photos, saving people....

The loop never ends. It's rewarding, being a hero. But it gets awfully tiring sometimes, because at those times he does not feel like a hero but a product. And then come deon the thoughts, all cascading like a torture waterfall he finds himself bathing in way too often.

Hawks got out of the agency provided car and thanked the driver. He tried to move his left arm as he pulled the entrance gate with his right. It stung, making him frown. Imposter syndrome does not ask for much to kick in.

With sadness weighing down his feet he wandered into the living room of his house. He rolled onto the couch, there was nothing left in him, absolutely nothing, no spirit no physiological energy.

He must've only napped for around 20 minutes until he sensed something. There was someone making their way into his house. He was just about to get onto his feet but the presence spoke.

"Keigo?" The gentle voice asked. It belonged to (y/n). He wanted to answer her, instead he he sank into the sofa. "Sweetheart?" It was as if his body submitted to her voice. He knew he will be taken care of. The brat in him wanted to not be so... weak. But today was just not the day.

She found him laying on the sofa, looking lost and dull. She furrowed her brows as she places loving hand on his forehead. She dropped her backpack by the leg of the piece of furniture, he was the sole focus here.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" She asked as her fingers raked through his hair. He let his eyes close. "What's wrong with my sweet boy?" She asked.

He gritted his teeth, he didn't want to cry in front of her. But she was being so sweet and letting him be pathetic, that it just did not help in any way.

"Baby? Are you mad at me? Hmm?" She knelt by the sofa so her face was level to his. "Tell me, won't you? You know I don't like you being anything less than chirpy." Tears spilled from his eyes down to his cheeks, he curled towards the backrest to hide his face.

"Keigo, honey..." she was quick on getting on the sofa and collecting him into her arms like a hurt child that needed consoling. She was careful with not hurting his wings as she wrapped her arms around him. "It's okay." She cooed and hugged him close to herself.

While the words were literal, the gesture solidified it. Keigo could cry in her arms without judgement, she was his safe place, a home amidst this house that got so lonely. Like a fireplace where he could sleep soundly, knowing the fire would never burn him.

He wept for a good while. It was a sudden and intense downpour. (Y/n) did not weaken at any second. She only spoke when his weeping died  down to small sniffles.

"You wanna talk about it, my love?" She asked patting his back rhythmically. He shook his head in a 'no'.

"That's completely fine, is it alright if i kiss your face?" She asked, her voice was softer than cotton. He shook his head in a 'yes' and sniffled again, making her heart ache a little. "Aw, my little birdy." She kissed his temple.

"Thank you." He gulped. He tried to wipe his face but his lover stopped him.

"Don't." She pulled out a handkerchief out of her jacket pocket and wiped his face. She handed it to him when she was done. "There you go, as handsome as ever." She rubbed his knee lovingly.

He smiled at her with glassy eyes. "I love you."

"I love you more." She kissed his cheek. "You really don't have to miss all my calls and texts if you want me to cradle you like this, you know?"

He let out a went chuckle then went back to trying not to spill more tears. "I had a bad day."

"I could tell, baby." She hugged him again, allowing him to nuzzle into the crook of her neck. "Did you eat?"

"No.." he sighed. She nodded and gave him the water bottle from her bag. He drank the cool water slowly, it was a nice contrast to his burning face.

"I'll order you chicken from that place you like." She rubbed his back soothingly as she laid down, making him lay on her. His wings draped lazily on the two of them.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" He asked. Hawks went into a very fragile, submissive headspace at times. (Y/n) hadn't witnessed it to this degree before as they had only been dating for half a year, but she was aware of it. She knew saying no or neglecting him won't be wise.

"anything my baby wants." She pushed back his messy hair and pressed a loving kiss to his forehead. He smiled at her shyly, a sight that could melt her heart any time of the day.

"Also, i want dessert." He placed his head in her chest so he could hear her heartbeat. His voice was small and sweet.

"Mhm, what else?" She played with his hair.

"We watch whatever i want." He closed his eyes, and listened to the heart that loved him. His eyelids felt heavier, his mind seemed to wind down. "And kisses," he yawned before he could continue. "And a bath would be nice, will you wash my hair?"

"Sure, baby." She wrapped her arms around him.

"Nice, and cuddles. Then," he was so close to slipping into a deep slumber. "Some more cuddles." A laugh rumbled in her chest.

"As you say." She kissed him one last time, lingering there for a moment longer. "You're my good boy."

"I'm your good boy." He mumbled half asleep.