Najma choked on her tears and broke down in front of harriet.

Harriet hugged her carresing her back, she know no words of her can comfort najma.

"I'm sorry for asking you" Harriet felt guilty for asking her about this, she opened her old wounds again.

"It's not your fault, it's just our fate"

"Everyone was against us except king Zayn. He gave all of us a new life, he showed us how to live on our own. We stich clothes, make flower garlands, sell pickles and do everything to fulfill our needs and everyone thinks that he is the one who pays for us"

"He became father for every child in this harem, eventhough he knew it will taint his reputation for forever, he didn't cared about it"

"Kehte hai khuda jab hamari madat ke liye nahi aa sakte toh woh apna farishta bhejte hai madat ke liye, hamare liye shahenshah zayn farishta ban kar aaye aur hame nayi zindagi bakshi"

(It is said that when God himself cannot come for our help then he sends us an Angel for our help, king Zayn is that Angel for us who saved us and gave us a new life)

Harriet can see the huge respect in najma's eyes for zayn. She herself couldn't believe this, the merciless king's heart was filled with this much love for everyone.

"Yesterday when I found husain with you I was scared that it will happen again" Najma averted har gaze.

Harriet frowned,

"What will happen again ?" She asked.

"Once husain went to the other of the palace without telling anyone. One of the royal member caught him and beated my child. He was traumatized with that so I forbid him to go there again but...

...this morning when I saw him with you, how happy he was in your arms. I was relieved"

"Didn't you tell Zayn about this ? How can someone do that to the innocent child ?" Harriet blood boiled with anger.

"No and I told husain not to tell Zayn about this, king Zayn has already did so much for us. I don't want to trouble him anymore"

"Even after being called as womanizer, he never revealed the truth to anyone but you are his wife and you should know about it"

"I'll take my leave" Harriet was about to walk away when najma said,

"You are really lucky to have him as a partner, never let go of him"

Harriet nodded and left.

"Allah aap dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rakhe" ( May God keep you together) Najma prayed silently watching harriet.

That night harriet was really impatient to see Zayn, she was feeling guilty for judging him by the rumours. She remembered her own words.

"You just want to use my body right, to take my pride, taint my body and soul with your flithy desires, that's all you wanted from the beginning that's why you agreed to marry me isn't, you are just flithy and disgusted monster who thinks he owns every women in this palace, women is just toy to satisfy your needs"

"You wants to rape me in the name of love right then go ahead, it doesn't matter how many times you rape me, you can only touch my body not my heart, not my souI I will never surrender myself to you, I will not play as your whore, go ahead, take what you want, do what a monstrous king like you can do, then I will kill myself, I would rather die then be your wife, go ahead rape me and kill me"

Harriet squeezed her eyes shut when she remembered their wedding night. What has she done ?

Zayn never crossed his limits neither forced her for anything. He always cared for her but still she hated him for no reason.

She hated him for what ? The rumours of him having mistress or he is cruel and merciless. How can she not see his heart ?
She was waiting for Zayn in their chamber to talk to him, apologise to him.

Zayn was with louis in secret chamber. Deep frown on his face, tightened grip on his sword. How he will deal with this now ?

"Are you sure whatever he said is true ?" Zayn asked louis. He was really hoping it to be people's talk.

"It's true. I swear on my life. I myself interogatted them" Louis was also equally worried.

This morning when he came to meet louis in secret chamber, he got the shock of his life when louis confessed what he found out.

"Zayn I know it's not easy to accept, I myself couldn't believe this but it's true"

"Harriet loved someone before marriage but he was a low caste person so they eloped together five days before her marriage with the prince of Rusa dynasty but....

Louis took a breath and continued,

....when their army general was wiping out brothels near the village, they found harriet in one those brothels. No one knows what happened to her ? Or how did she ended up in a brothel ? But they believe that someone killed her lover and sold her to prostitution"

Zayn squeezed his eyes shut, veins popping up on his neck, he tightened his grip around his sword. He just wants to kill that people who hurt his harriet.

"I don't care where she was found or whom she loved. She is my wife now and I'll protect her with my life" Zayn felt a pang in his chest that harriet has someone else in her heart but that doesn't mean he will hate her for loving someone.

"No one should know about this. It's between you and me louis, you know what will happen to anyone finds that harriet was found in a brothel" Zayn voice sounded like a warning. He know what will happen if anyone finds that their queen was in a brothel before marriage.

"I know Zayn. I give you my word, I'll carry this with my grave" Louis nodded at him.

Both of them unaware of the shadow lurking outside the door, with wicked smirk on face.

"It's time to make her mine"

Share your thoughts!!!