5:00pm

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in!!!" I said.

"Bestieeeeeeee!!!!!" Aliyah said.

"Heyyyyy Liyahhhh!!!!!"

"Are you ready to go T?" Aliyah asked

"Yeah I just gotta put my shoes on."

Tonight me and Aliyah are going to a party with my brother and his friends, Kyrie, Kari, and Justin. I'm cool with his friends because I've been around them since I moved here because they coming over to our house. However since I was 13 and Kyrie was 15, I have always liked him. Something about him is just different from my brother, his brother, and Justin. Kyrie and Kari are brothers. But anyways we're all going to Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse. We got enough money for this because I do hair and nails, Aliyah does nails, my brother works at a nearby construction site, along with Kyrie and Justin, I don't know where Kari works but he always got money.  When the boys got here and me and my brother were finished getting ready, some of us are took pictures and posted them on Instagram.

T.Tierra

Liked by BadBishLiyah, Kyrie_Glo

Liked by BadBishLiyah, Kyrie_Glo., and others
Comments:
BadBishLiyah: my best friend pretty
           T.Tierra replied: thank you💕
Melo_Wavey: baby sis💯
            T.Tierra: big bro💯
Kyrie.Glo: ✨
            T.Tierra:😉

Liked by T

Liked by T.Tierra and others

Comments Diabled...

Kyrie.Glo

Liked by T

Liked by T.Tierra and others

Comments Disabled....

Melo_Wavey

Liked by Ezra

Liked by Ezra.baby and others

Ezra.baby: ❤️
                Melo_Wavey replied: ❤️
T.Tierra: bro🖤
                Melo_Wavey replied:sis🖤

ff to the restaurant...
6:00pm

Kyrie~

We all sat down at the table and the waiter asked all of us what we wanted. As we finished telling him what drinks we wanted, I looked over at T. She so pretty, I know she likes me and I like her too but I'm friends with her brother and I don't want to make shit weird between me and her brother. 20 minutes later our food came and we ate and talked.

ff to the party....

Kyrie~

I was sitting on the couch talking with my homeboys and T and Aliyah we t to go dance. I kept watching T the whole time she danced because I'd fine and plus her body is just hypnotizing.

"Aye bruh why steady watching my sister fam?" Melo asked laughing

"I'm not G."

"Yes you are, you was looking at her at the restaurant too."

"I don't know what you talking about."

"If you want my sister just say that."

"Alright, I want yo sister." I said laughing.

"Go talk to her then."

"Wait, you cool with that?"

"I mean yeah, I wouldn't date her best friend but that's because I'm me but I would rather her date one of y'all then for her to date someone else."

"Alright G."

ff back at Melo and T house....

Tierra~

Everybody had fun at the party and now we are back at the house, we are tired as hell. So we all call it a night. Me and Aliyah sleep in my room. My brother sleep in his room. The rest of them sleep in the living room. I sat on my phone for a little while before sleep took over.
__________________________

How y'all feel about this book?
Should Kyrie and Tierra get together or should I wait?
Do you think it's for your brother or sister to date your best friend?
Vote
Comment