It is the end of the school day and my lesson ended early. So I decided to go get my camera for my photography assignment that is in my locker.  As I am walking to my locker Jonathan comes really close to me and I back away but he stays where he is. "Con you please step back." I ask politely. He doesn't move.

I start to get really uncomfortable cause he is so close. "Please step back." He doesn't step back and I am about to ask again when I hear a voice say "SHE ASKED YOU TO STEP BACK!" I look and see Ricky. Thank goodness. "Chill dude. she like it." Jonathan says when he steps back. 

I didn't he made me uncomfortable. "No she didn't." Ricky said sternly. Thank goodness he can read me. "Whatever jerk. I can do whatever I want to her." Jonathan says. "You come near her again without her consent. You are dead." Ricky says with his jaw clenched. "By who?" Jonathan scoffs and walks away.

Ricky turns to me and looks in my eyes. "Are you okay bubby ?" I nod and say "Yeah thanks." He pulls me into a tight hug. He kisses my forehead "Of Course Lovey" He says.

---The next day-----

So it is our first lesson of the day. "Did you guys see what Gi was wearing." Kourtney asks. "Yeah she looks so pretty. I am sure I saw EJ's jaw drop." I say.

EJ is about to respond but Jonathan cuts him off. "She is such a bitch". He says with an eye roll. "No she is not." I defend my best friend. "It is true" he says. "No it is not. Open your eyes and you will see how amazing she is." I say as the bell rings. We all get up. Gosh that dude is a jerk.

Later that day I am walking to Lunch when Jonathan runs to me and stops me. "Hey Nini!" he shouts. I sigh and ask  Jonathan. "What do you want Jonathan?"

"I wanted to apologize for calling your friends names." he apologized. Wow wasn't expecting that. "It is okay." I forgive him. "Anyway I know your friends stood up for you but I know that you are stupid." He says and pats my head then walks away.

What if he is right? I mean I don't think I am smart and now that he said it, he is right. I walk to the cafeteria and sit in my spot. Awhile after I got there I decided to ask.

" Guys am I stupid I ask" I ask playing with my food. "I hear a chorus of 'nos'. " No why" Ricky asks rubbing my waist. "Someone said I was" I admit. "Bubby you are one of the smartest people I know. Okay?" He says. "Okay" I smile and he kisses my forehead.

---The next Friday---

The past week and a half Jonathan has been coming close to me and I am uncomfortable. He has also patted my head a few time. Not to mention the things he has told me. I needed to get to my locker to put something down before going to lunch.

When I get there. I open the locker and a note falls out I pick it up and put my things away then head to the cafeteria. When I get there, I go sit down and Read the note.

Dear Nini

You are so fake
You are dumb
You are useless
You are worthless
You will never make anything of yourself
You have more cons than pros

Jonathan

I start crying when I am done reading it. "Neens whats wrong?" Ricky asks but I can't answer because of me crying. He picks me up and sits me on his lap.

"Angel?"

I hand him the letter.

Ricky's POV:

When I finish reading that note I am furious. No one and I mean no one talks like that about my Nini.

"He is Dead"

"Dude what?" EJ asks. I take Nini off of my lap, give the note to EJ and storm over to Jonathan. "Get up." I say. "Why?" he asks. He has no right to aks questions.

"Now." I say. He stands up and I take him to the principles office. "Sir I would like to report Jonathan." I say to the principle.

"On what accounts?" he ask. "On the accounts of bully and harassment." I say. "Do you have proof of you accusation?" he asks. I saw Jonathan smirk. "I do." I say confidently. "May I please see it?" The principle asks and I give him the paper and a USB. "This USB has audio from Nini and a video from a freshmen." I say. I am not stupid, I had asked Nini to record everything  after the dumb incident.

"Mr. Wacker these are serious accounts and are against school policy. This is bullying, verbal and mental abuse as well as harassment and assault. You have therefore been expelled from East high." He says.

--Later--

"He is gone." I say to Nini. "Ricky, please tell me you didn't kill him." she pleaded. "No." I wanted to "I went to the principle and he is expelled." I say. "Ricky. Do you believe what he said?" Nini asked.

Is she serious. I now want to kill that jerk. I lift her chin to look at me. "Nina Isabel Salazar-Roberts. What he said was all lies. You can't let that douchbag define you. You are none of those things that douch said. Okay?" I say.

"Okay. Thank you for what you did." Nini says. I pull her into a hug. "You don't have to thank me. I am going to protect you forever. When it comes to you I will do anything to protect you and make you happy." I say and kiss her forehead. "Your my everything Angel." I say. "Ditto" she replys

Hello Everyone

So this is based off of sonething that happened to me so :

Nini is me
Ricky is Nathan my best friend
Gina is my friend Taylor
Ashlyn is my best friend Angie
EJ is my friend Robert
And Jonathan is a guy from my old class.

The differences are Nathan and I don't act like Ricky and Nini and the guy was not expelled.

I really hope No one has been told this and if you have, you are amazing and those people are stupid and wrong. If you ever want to talk, you can talk to me.

Thank you so much to the people who have read, voted and commented it means so so much to me.

If you have any suggestions for one shots please let me know and I will do my best to Wright it.

Also if you want me to make a sequal to any of my one shots please let me know.

If there are any topics that make you uncomfortable please tell me so I don't Wright it.

Take care of yourself and stay safe. Eat well and drink water. Have a great day or night.

<3

1711