The Crossover

After teleported everyone and explain them what they're going to do.

"Everyone just have to listen and react to them." Said Athena.

"Excuse, Miss but, who is them? " Lan Xichen ask.

" My friends and I know that everyone knows them." Athena said in unknown tone.

Everyone started to looks confused.

Athena stare at them like they're stupid.

*Sigh*"It's Wei Wuxian and Shen Qingqui." She said with a smirk.

"What!?" Everyone yell in shock.

"Aigoo...you people are annoying" she said.

'Wei Wuxian/Wei Ying/ Senior Wei/Master Wei' Mdzs side looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Wuxian do you somehow knew about this?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Nope" he said calmly, and looks at Athena.

" Athena what are you doing? " He ask with an irritated voice.

" Damn chill Wuxian or should I say Cale~" she said with a mischievous smile appear in her face.

Wei Wuxian glared at her.

"Shut up!" He said..

Athena rolls her eyes and stick her tongue at him and said.

"How about... No!"

"Athena!! You brat!!"

Everyone looked at the two bickering. Mdzs side looked shock at Wei Wuxian behavior.

Jiang Cheng stated to get mad at the two and yell.

"HOW ABOUT YOU TWO SHUT UP AND EXPLAIN ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!"

The two stare at him and got silent at it.

"Hehehe... Wuxian pls explain to them.." Athena said with a nervous look.

Wei Wuxian stared at her and got annoyed.

"Why me!? I'm not the person who teleported them here? So, why should I explain it them when your the one who started it?" He said.

*Sigh* " okay I will started explaining to everyone" she said.

" Okay. So, Wei Wuxian and Shen Qingqui is the people, you all will be reacting to"

" Why is the scum involved? " Lou Binghe said.

Wei Wuxian/Cale and Athena glared at him.

"What did you just say?" Wei Wuxian/Cale said.

"I said, why is that scummy Shen Qingqui involved?" Lou Binghe said with a smirk.

Wei Wuxian/Cale face started to dark with anger.

"How. Dare. You." Wei Wuxian/Cale said in anger, he cannot forgive those people who hurt his friend in the past. Now he face the person who killed his friend.

Before, Wei Wuxian/Cale attack Lou Binghe, Athena stop him.

"Cale stop! Don't attack him! You need to calm down!!" She said with her calm voice.

Wei Wuxian/Cale stop and look at her and everyone. He could see from the mdzs people looked at him in shock and look at her again and said.

"Whatever." After he said that, he started to disappear.

"Wei ying/Wei Wuxian/Senior Wei!!" Everyone in Mdzs side shouted.

Athena *Sigh* she's too tired to deal them all.

"Everybody please calm down." Athena said in tired voice.

" What do you mean by calm down! Wei Wuxian suddenly disappear! And you expect us to calm down!" Jiang Cheng said in mixed with anger and sadness.

" Where is Wei Ying? "
Lan Wangji ask while glaring at her.

'Hah...what the heck did you just put into cale' Athena thought while looking at the people whose glaring at her and sigh.

*Sigh* " Cale is ok, he just needs some fresh air to calm him down."
Athena said.

Mdzs people still look at her in distrustful but, they calm down.

" Wait! Why do you keep calling him Cale when his name is Wei Wuxian?" Lan Jingyi ask.

" Because Wei Wuxian is Cale" Athena said it with a smile.

" What! How can that be true?" Lan Qiren said.

"After Wei Wuxian died. His soul got teleported to another world there he got reborn" She said and think about someone.

" And after Shen Qingqui died his soul got teleported too in another world. The two lived at the same world" she said that looking at the PIDW world.

"...." PIDW world is silent . They just keep watching since the beginning. Now they got an unexpected information.

"...." Mdzs world is silent after they got an info that was impossible.

Until someone break the silence.

"So you mean, they reincarnated?" Lou Binghe ask.

"Yes. Your correct~" Athena started to smirk.

Everyone stay silent again.

Athena look at them and sigh.

"Okay I will give y'all a break so, that everyone can process every information." She said and started to walk away from them.

'Welp... This day is ganna be a long day, I had to prepare everything' she thought with a frown.

Sorry of my bad grammar 😭 this is my first time so please 🥺 tell me if there are some mistakes 😊.

Please vote and comment🥰.