"Where yo docta' papers at? The muhfuckas that say you pregnant fasho." He questioned as he held the blunt in his left hand.

She shrugged as she stared him in his eyes. "Ion got nun. I ain't go to the doctors 'cause all ah ma' pregnancy tests was positive."

His eyebrow raised in confusion. Did she think he was dumb? "So how da fuck yo ass know you two months?"

She paused a little, removing her attention from his harsh gaze, answering his question. "Because I know that's the last time we fucked and the last time you nutted in me. I didn't wanna go to the doctors without you."

He studied her expression once more before bringing the blunt to his mouth. Before he could light it, she bought her left hand up to remove the lighter from his hand. "You can't. The baby."

He loudly sighed as he looked down at her hand, squinting his eyes to better see the large tattoo that was over her hand. A tattoo that he never saw before.

"You den got ma face tatted? Merch this shit real." He said as he grabbed her hand into his, examining the tattoo closely. Shocked was an understatement.

He ran his smooth fingers over the tattoo with a slight smirk. Maybe Asian was really meant to be with him. Because Dakota would never.

"Duh it's real. I got this 'cause I missed you." She smiled as he gently let go of her hand, still amazed at the fact that his whole face was on her hand.

The studio door opened wide, revealing Booka and Durk who were engaged in a conversation, with Muwop trailing after them, eyes stuck in his phone.

Booka paused what he was doing, looking at Asian, and then back at Von. "Man hell naw, where the fuck Minnesota at? Nobody want this ant built muhfucka in hea." Booka mugged as Asian's jaw dropped.

"Chill, foenem." Von mumbled as Muwop finally removed his attention from his phone with a shocked expression. 

"Not he defending shordy. Finna take a picture ah y'all and send it to Kota." Muwop smirked as Von sucked his teeth.

They all knew what happened between him and her, but the difference was that they all had hope that him and Dakota would be back together soon.

"Nah, matta fact call ha. Call ha, Booka!" Durk spiced as Booka nodded with a grin. Out of all the girls Von messed with, which was a lot, Dakota was Booka's favorite.

He put the phone on speaker while it rung. On the third ring, she picked up. "Hey Bookie Pookie!" She laughed.

Asian's face tied up as Von fixed his position, sitting upright, eyes trained on Booka's phone. He hadn't heard her voice in a while, and hearing the soft yet cheerful voice made him miss her even more.

"Wassup foenemmm. Watchu on? Whea you at?" He questioned as he closely watched Von's focused reaction.

"I'm not even in ATL right now. I'm in South Carolina at my grandma's house. I'll be back tomorrow though. I have to go back to work, sadly."

Originally, Von's last therapy appointment was set for tomorrow. But he ended up getting a text message saying that he was transferred to another therapist. Like he cared. He was still going to show up to her office at his set time.